The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

No, but I’m not surpised someone would think that.

This is Beastbox Ghostdog.

1 Like

Which means nothing to me. I just guessed at digimon anyway. All I know is that their similar to pokemon, but much more tech heavy.

1 Like

Beastbox is a toyline of amall robotic animals that turn into cubes. You can check them out on Big Bad Toystore. For what they are they’re pretty good.

1 Like

That’s kinda neat.

Edit: and VERY pricy!

1 Like

It’s a fun line. I just preordered their new crawfish model

Eventually I want to get their getter robo cube.

3 Likes

It is. It’s honestly impressive the number of animals they can engineer out of the same base shape.

1 Like

Yeah. I like the alien as well. Still waiting on the alien queen and mech they revealed though.

As for the price it’s reasonable for a transforming cube and a connecting case

2 Likes

True, but 12-26 dollars is a bit much. Maybe if I wasn’t ordering online.

1 Like

I’m sure it would be cheaper flat but its just one those lines that real stores don’t stock. For online its still not bad

And that, is why I almost never buy things online. Except for Ebay.

I’m much the opposite. I order everything online. Seeing as physical stores almost never have the figures I want to get.

2 Likes

Same. Either that or they’ll have it one day when you can’t buy it then never again

1 Like

I also am a penny pincher. I grew up with very little money. My family had money, but I personally never had any, so I learned to scrimp and save with the best of them. I almost never buy anything after a week or two of research.

1 Like

Got these two in the mail today

4 Likes

Springer and Skyfire?

1 Like

I bought a guy’s Krana collection off bricklink.

15 Likes

So many cool textured pieces in interesting colors!

The bottom side of the white krana ja would be perfect for representing teeth at small scale.

Is there any rare one out there?

No, they’re all ordinary krana that came in retail sets and mask packs.

1 Like