The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I got a healthy romantic relationship

7 Likes

The Bohrok Swarm assembled.

I got Siege Jetfire the other day, and I absolutely love it.

3 Likes

Very nice, Jetfire is an excellent character.

1 Like

Bandai Hobby’s General Grievous and Star Wars Black Series Jawa arrived today
Both are fantastic.

ALSO

2 Likes

I’ve had the sonic for awhile, just ignore it

Just received the 12th Doctor’s Series 9 coat. With winter approaching, I’ll stay warm and be ready to adventure through time and space at the same time.

5 Likes

Very nice. Should keep you warm. Now you just need a Baker scarf.

The Bake is a lie.

Studio Series Rampage, my very first Combiner.

My Decepticons look pretty cool together.

2 Likes

Who doesn’t actually combine sadly.

Of course he does.

Wait, he does? I had the original in yellow and it never did that! I thought this was just a retool!

It’s a completely new toy. SS is making a new team able to combine into Devastator.

Ah okay. The images on the box looked VERY similar to the one I had, but in orange. i guess the mechanics must be different then. Good for SS though!

Speaking of devestator I found 1 long haul in stores so I had to buy it. I’m not going to repeat my mistake not buying Hightower when I found him in store.

4 Likes

Longhaul is amazing. Awesome find lad.

1 Like

Yep. I really wish stores would order more than one 2 pack box of voyagers. It makes it near impossible to find the one you want. Or maybe hasbro could start packing the one figure fans want in double so the random repainted is the hard to find one.

1 Like

This is exactly why I get everything online.

2 Likes

There were talks they were trying to improve when they got power rangers but to this day I’ve also never seen the beast Morpheus red zord in stores. The other 2 are good but red is always missing,

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s because red isn’t out yet.

1 Like