The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

A giant frog, a giant ghost, friends horse barding, golden bananas, steppenwolf torso, various arm pieces.

This is what the inside of the barding looks like if anyone wants to use it. It’s the same connection system as the 2006 KKII shinguards and reinhardt’s shoulder armor. Only comes in dark blue and magenta which is really annoying for such a good armoring element.

4 Likes

Where are those from?

They’re stage costumes from an old Duplo theater from 2002.

1 Like

There were 2 of those ghosts in a duplo ghost train set that I own.

1 Like

And that dark blue armor piece? Where is that from? I can’t recognize it.

It’s a Lego friends horse barding.

Also, here’s that train:

Interestingly, the ghosts in the theatre sets were plain white, but the train ones were glow in the dark.

3 Likes

It’s horse armor. It’s from Friends, a lego theme introduced in 2012 for girls aged five through twelve.

3 Likes

Another gunpla build night haul.

I don’t know how but I won the drawing again and got a 25$ set of gundam markers. Seriously next month I might not sign my name so others can have a shot.

3 Likes

Me and @Toa_Radrix just got those today:

Oh yeah… “Mars Mission” was a thing!

8 Likes

Nice… I wish i had been there for Mars Mission.

1 Like

Mars Mission was one of favorites themes. Though I didn’t get either of these during their initial release I did buy a 7644 some years later. Neat functions (especially the land vehicle drop and pick up feature) and just a cool thing in general. These sets also had pretty fantastic value for the day. Anyway, nice finds!

2 Likes

today I got some LEGO skeletons!

9 Likes

I haven’t been there for Mars Mission either… By the time I got into LEGO, the theme was already retired.

Thanks! I was able to find those at a pretty good deal. Also, yes the function is really cool, especially the fact that it can hold the weight of the entire ship, giving it the illusion of being suspended in air.

I visited the car boot sale again, and found this:

A sealed Takanuva.

I did open it in the end, though, and I forgot how much fun the set was.

15 Likes

How much did you pay for it?

£6.50.

2 Likes

Okay, do people just not care about Lego in Britain? Because I would be lucky to find that for 15$ here. Let alone about 7$.

2 Likes

And it was sealed?

Dude what kind of people do you buy all this stuff from?

1 Like

Yep.

And to answer @Toa_Radrix’s question, people at car boot sales. It’s basically a garage sale in a field and all the stalls are in the same place. I also got 70001 Crawley’s Claw Ripper from the same stall.

2 Likes