The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got meself a new sketchbook for those finished drawings.
It’s pretty big so I might do multiple for each page to save space.

3 Likes

Behold, Galvatron!

5 Likes

Finally got my replacement pens. I decided to go with these brush pens because I’ve heard a lot of good things about them. I’ve done a bit with them and I really like what I’m seeing.

1 Like

Teal arch bricks from the krusty brickhead.

5 Likes

Got a few lego sets the past month. Managed to wrangle up all of the regular forms of the season 11 ninja.

5 Likes

The ninja can go super saiyan now?

1 Like

As I though he doesn’t compare to the original beast of a toy but galaxy prime is pretty great on his own.

He can pose better and store his cannons on his back without falling over though.

The only true loss this toy has is this beauty.

3 Likes

Noice.

They has literally arrived now.

It’s getting colder here, but we’re “sealed” inside

And yes, that’s Kabaya Nuju

Kopaka literally felt cold when I touched his canister, no surprise here. But just in case I put him in the fridge for awhile so I can open up a really Cool One. :wink:

9 Likes

Noice. Especially on kanata nuju.

What’s the difference between Kabaya and normal?

Ghost revolvers. This is something galidor levels of weird.

5 Likes

Yes it is. What are those discs next to them? Eyes?

They’re yellowish green boat studs with eyes printed on. They’re from the sign in 70422 Shrimp Shack Attack.

2 Likes

Basically Kabaya is the Chinese edition cuz its all in chinese language on the back and the side of the box, it seems its also promotional because they advertise the Turaga Kaita ( at least the one which is made out of 4 Turaga. ) Inside the box, it has the regular Nuju polybag which I found interesting the It also has a very awesome poster of all the Toa Mata ( with their name in chinese. It also contains a small non-transparent little bag with the Kabaya logo and when touching it, it feels like some dust might be inside. I decided not to open it. I don’t want to run into anything illegal /s

2 Likes

Ah. Okay. thanks!

1 Like

According to Brickset, they were packed together with Kabaya Sweets in Japan.

Package came in today.

And I also got this from the store I work at, right after I clocked out.

6 Likes

Got the autobot impactor, barricade, and mirage.

I really hope we get a armada demolishor or maybe even a BM mirage. Mirage would definitely look great in the black / grey.

3 Likes

I got the new big-time Spiderman because it looks good.

And so far, it doesn’t disappoint.

3 Likes