The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I was gonna recommend you get the DNA Upgrade for Galaxy Prime, as I got mine a while ago and see it as a near essential addition to the figure, but I see you already did. So good on you for that.

Additionally, would you recommend the Refractor 3 pack? I’ve been on and off for that thing for so long. I just can’t make up my mind.

2 Likes

Well if you want the camera parts I would. It costs about the same as the third party upgrade anyway. Really it all depends on the extra parts and if like me you never ended up getting three deluxes. It’s a nice set.

1 Like

Got the Friends Dolphins Rescue Mission and the DOTS Cosmic Wonder for the parts.

4 Likes

I got this set in the mail yesterday, but, due to the virus that’s going around, I left it on quarantine until this morning (just to play it safe).

I already own most of the first wave of the Glatorian sets, and I saw Malum (one of the four sets I didn’t have) for about $15 on eBay. The price was pretty good, but here’s what made the listing worth it:

He came with his canister! That, and a couple extra Thornax.

Now I just need to get Gresh and the two Titans…

7 Likes

I got a set of water-based brush markers from my grandparents to keep me busy during the quarantine.

My DAC arrived today.

10 Likes

Where did that come from?

The manufacturer’s name is on the product.

1 Like

yes.

13 Likes

Stop flaunting your wealth! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You’d better hide that or else someone’s going to see it through your window and break in.

1 Like

with this post you awakened all the Karens that live in your town

2 Likes

To quote Director Orson Krennic, “Oh, it’s beautiful.”

3 Likes

Dentist Assassination Construction?

1 Like

I went and bought some of my first transformers in 7 or 8 years

4 Likes

Ooh! All of those are really good. Spinister and Ultra Magnus especially.

2 Likes

>ss bonecrusher blessed

1 Like

I love how recently the most unknown characters get the best toys. Tr had trigger happy, seige spinister, etc. hopefully this trend continues.

1 Like

Picked this eBay bundle up a while back. Some really good stuff in there. There was even some stuff in there not pictured, such as an ‘02 gold/silver Kanohi and Krana pack. Vladek’s one I’ve been looking for for a while, so it great to finally have him. He’s a lot better than his 2004 counterpart, and that helmet is just beautiful. And now that I have a complete Vezok, I can finally say…

the gang is on the loose

8 Likes

send a silver flat top im short one