The Mandalorian

Mysterious gunman who collected bounties across the Outer Rim after the fall of the Empire.

Bonus helmet breakdown, without nuju’s mahiki on top.

83 Likes

yo that is amazing

5 Likes

The head and torso are really nice builds, but the hands and legs look kinda off. The feet especially look really awkward and don’t fit with the rest of the build.
Neat MOC, but I honestly prefer @Sabretooth’s version over this one.

1 Like

How the heck do you keep building stuff that is this amazing

@mods can we get him banned for being too amazing I’m consistently being wowed and intimidated by his prowess

2 Likes

I love how you managed to pull off his original armor’s color scheme, and the detailing is amazing! That helmet is super creative as well.

1 Like

i saw this on Flickr and thought, “I can’t wait for this to be posted on TTV.”
this is really cool, well built and looks fantastic.

2 Likes

You did an amazing job on the helmet. Very cool that you managed to make a custom one.

1 Like

THIS IS SOME AMAZING SHAPING! Great Job!

1 Like

Awesome work, would love to see a bit more of the Gun

1 Like

Here you go. The end of the barrel uses a chima sword. You can also see how the chima claws forming the visor are connected.

8 Likes

Thank you, very nice part usage there!

1 Like

There are a couple of these absurd tri-bar things framing an armor cage over where the dude’s chest would be.

But there’s a pahrak shield in front so you don’t know how I did it.

2 Likes

This looks phenomenal, great job! Every single piece on this is perfectly done, 10/10 perfectly balanced Asallthingsshouldbe.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that? I don’t feel the same way about those feet…

Well they fit the style he was going for here.

2 Likes

That looks incredible!

1 Like

As others have said, the feet are a bit weird, and even though the helmet is really smart, I would have liked better a normal Boba Fett one. Great job with the torso though!

1 Like

Dude I can’t believe you made a custom helmet. That’s incredible!

1 Like

Excellent work, as per usual. Is the cape custom or is it King Matthias’ cape?

1 Like

It’s series two King Mathias’ cape.

3 Likes