The Marvel Comics Topic

So Civil War II happened. Was a bit of a debacle, wasn’t it?

Yep.

I’ve just given up on Marvel’s comics. It’s too focused on trying to make everything shocking. You can tell they’re grasping for ideas to get money.

Luckily DC seems to have shocked some sense into them. Later this year Marvel seems to be doing its own “back to basics” line

I haven’t heard of this. Anything you can show me about it?

1 Like

Ooh that looks sick. I hope they go back to some of the old Marvel universe.

I really hope they finally clear-up their lore. Marvel really needs some house cleaning done.

Wait…

Is that Captain Mar-Vell I see?

Never realy read comics because I have other things I want to spend money on. Although, this being said, around once it’s out I’ll be buying the Spider-Verse and Spidergeddon events as collections because I love the concept, and I absolutely love channels like Comicstorian and his buddy who’s name escapes me. I’ve found that even without reading comics, I can catch up on the story while also doing something else.

I almost got that one on ebay but the bidding went up beyond what I was willing to pay…

Anywho I’d like to start collecting older comics, namely silver age. I have a spiderman one with the vulture that’s in pretty good condition

1 Like

I recently bough a copy of watchmen. I can’t wait to read it.