The Mask of Unknown is back!

Not really.

That’s also an interesting idea, though, and more feasible than many of the rest.

1 Like

What if this is the new Avokhii?

Seems interesting But I’ll stay with my Makuta idea.

I had to buy from amazon the hero pack because I live in Mexico and I found this:

We also found this mask in the early Bionicle 2015 leaks, what does it mean? Is it just a preliminary mask of creation or is there other reason behind this?

3 Likes

What if its the new mask of time

It’s probably a preliminary mask of creation, which also looks heavily based on mayan culture and some smart chat or something

Hmm, you know, I never looked at the mask that closely before, the sides have ruins inscribed on them, it’s most certainly the mask of creation.

3 Likes

I agree. I hadn’t seen the runes before.

Lets not forget: It was 2.5 years before we finally got the Ignika in set form. Maybe this could just be a mask that hasn’t been announced yet. Possibly the Mask of Ultimate Power? Other half of the Vahi? If this was a mistake, it was a BIG mistake

all this time later, I still question what mask this is, thought it was the MoCr, even with the runes, the design is so radically different

4 Likes

Looking back at it, I still don’t think it was a test image. This might be another mask that they are hiding from us (very poorly)

1 Like

wait a minute . .

hmm

:open_mouth: OH MY GOD
look familiar ?

1 Like

Not really?

it looks like the Kanohi Vahi

1 Like

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/e/d/ed7faae47236fe455abe7ef18941aa5e6bc208c8.png

When I see it, I thought of this. :laughing:

6 Likes

Yeah, not seeing the resemblance

Also unless this mask appears sometime in 2016 i think its acceptable to discard the idea of it being made into a set anytime soon.

4 Likes

Yeah, all I’m seeing is a massive mistake. Nevertheless, I ended up with two Hero Packs, and I’m saving one in mint condition just in case it becomes valuable (highly unlikely, but eh.)

2 Likes

i wish i got a hero pack ! xD

1 Like

I’ll probably get one from the westfield lego store next time i go :stuck_out_tongue:

I fully cropped the mask out of the image and it looks pretty cool.

4 Likes