The MOC drawing topic

The title is pretty self explanatory, you send me a picture of your moc and any specifications e.g, standing on a mountain, and I’ll try to draw it as soon as possible. Most art (unless requested otherwise) is a pencil sketch, sometimes inked in black, blue, red and/or green ink.
So, let the drawing commence!
Edit:A separate topic will be made for every drawing and I will @ you in it. Also, I will put a :+1: emoji on your comment when it’s in the queue, is in the works or has been done.

My 9 year old sister is begging to let her draw some of these! If you do want any mocs drawn by her (I’ll do one as well if you want) gimme a shout and I’ll show her!
##Requests open again
##I need a name if your moc and either a picture or a link to their topic please!

10 Likes

Can you do my self moc?

I’d like him done in the style of The Wanderer in the Mist, but facing forwards.

2 Likes

I love when people make these type of topics. If you have time, could you do Hikari? Give him a little 3-tooth smile, if you can.

3 Likes

@Drahcir_Nosnevets Do you want the moc itself inked? @Cocoa Wow, I wasn’t expecting this many requests already! I can certainly do that, Drahcir, should be done by Sunday. Cocoa, same for yours. When you say three tooth grin, are we talking I’m a cartoon style or a menacing grin?

@Sabretooth Could you reupload that picture? It not showing.
@Jakanader Sure! I’ll need a picture first though!
@Asriel Anyway, I can do, looks like an interesting one to do what with the scarf and the mask.

2 Likes

Do you think you could do this guy with his sword drawn like he’s about to fight?

2 Likes

Could you do redo a drawing I made of a MOC?

1 Like

Cartoon style

1 Like

another one of these? alright, how about my Kopaka like this

@Kikoa what do you mean I don’t have to ask

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll take pic when I get home.

1 Like

I didn’t mean it in a mean way, I meant it as in “another chance to get art for my mocs for free!”

1 Like

If you get a chance, I would like to see your interpretation of this moc.

I think what you’re doing here is really cool.
Looking forward to seeing what you do!

3 Likes

No problem my Dude!
@ToaTumult looks like an interesting one! I’ll see what I can do, might take me a while though!

What’s his name and do you want it inked?

Drahcir and sure. Thanks for this!

1 Like

can you do mine in an action pose

2 Likes

Of course I want. You know my self moc.

1 Like

Do m̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶M̶O̶C̶ this spooky lad

3 Likes

Could you do this fellow please?

5 Likes

Once I post a pic of my Self Moc I’d love to have one, I’d even quite like to see what your sister can do with it.
@Kikoa Alright, here’s the pic, you and you sister can draw him whenever you two feel like.
http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/6/a/6a5b65ad381b8cd9aff354cb46960fcb3283e8d0.JPG
Sorry it’s a link, the image was corrupted.

1 Like

If it’s not much hassle, could you have Runa here sitting on a cliff with his scythe across his lap?

2 Likes