The Most Canon Barraki Pitch Ever [Semi-Canon...?][Worldbuilding probably]

As a chef, I approve of this canon.

The Toa must defeat the Barraki in a all-you-can-eat sushi buffet, which in my experience often leads to the sushi winning. Anyone that has gone to a sushi place like that know that after a certain amount of time, the sushi will break you and you will not be able to move for about an hour.

Barraki wins.

I want some sushi now.

4 Likes

Alteration: they’re named after the actual historical warlords,
allows both to simultaneously exist.

Naming food after historical figures is something that happens irl, so it’s entirely possible, the fish used reflecting their mutated forms would simply be cosmic irony.

4 Likes

The only reason this should be canon is because of the Joke material it creates:

Pridak: “We are the Barraki!”

Lewa: “Isen’t that what Tuyet serve back home?”

Pohatu: “Must be big fans, given their outfits”

7 Likes

XD
Oh man that’s perfect! Been watching the conversations and such for this since it popped up and it keeps on getting better!

1 Like

What if the reason for the Barraki to exist is, once the Toa take out all of the masks, the Mask of Life falls into Tuyet’s hands. Tempted by its power, she accidentally uses it to turn six orders into living monsters! And now she tries to hide from them, because they want the mask to create an army of themselves!

3 Likes

why isn’t this canon yet

2 Likes

It technically is.

2 Likes

why hasn’t it appeared on an episode yet

1 Like

Here is the way I see it.
We call sushi, sushi. They call sushi Barraki.
So people have six servings of barraki, and order 3 sevings of Pridak, or six servings of Pridak Barraki.
Phrases such as this “Ehiek Barraki is delicious” are commonly said.
Next to “I can’t stop eating this juicy Kalmah”.

Edit: Somehow somewhere this started sounding weird.

4 Likes

The concept of the Barraki being sushi is “temporary canon”, just so in case they want to use them as characters they can switch it out.
This specific pitch of the Cryoshell Tavern and stuff has not been discussed yet.

4 Likes

Guess we now know what the tastiest bonkle is.

3 Likes