The Most Obscure Band You Listen To

They have quite a few solid songs.

The artist I mentioned before, Nakaji Motome, collaborated with an underground rapper, indend, for an album last year. The duo, Motome to inte, have 43 monthly listeners on Spotify, if that’s anything to go by.

Without a doubt, Botanist.

Over jazz? That sounds pretty cool

I suppose Enter the Haggis counts.

1 Like

That’s a fun band I should give a better listen.

How ‘bout Andy Blythe? The guy who made the prototype audio for BIONICLE Heroes.

Renouncer, Stumbled upon this artist on complete chance and they have easily become one of my favorite artists.

So I want to revise my answer a bit. Not counting Cryoshell or artists who I only really listen to 1 or 2 songs from, my new answer would have to be Echos

anyone remember this ancient youtube video

if you watched it back when it came out you’ll remember that the background song was Never Enough by Tenpenny Joke
It got copyright claimed about 7 years ago and it’s had this stock music ever since

according to spotify tenpenny joke have a grand total of 742 monthly listeners so I’m fairly certain they would be the most obscure band I’ve ever listened to

3 Likes

Lately I’ve been listening to a massive amount of Red Vox, and I’ve realized they’re probly not that well known. I would say they’re one of the more obscure bands I listen to.

1 Like

Dschingis Khan.