The new Cartoon Network

Gumball says hello.

UHH

this reminds me of TTG and the PPG reboot, thatā€™s not good, but so long as the writingā€™s good I can deal with it

except for Ben

what in godā€™s name happened to Ben

4 Likes

Okay, so this is more of a stupid complaint that probably only I care about but like

It feels like, visually

thereā€™s a distinct lack of hard angles, chunk, and pointy things.

Like, just generally speaking, throughout all the current properties.

2 Likes

I suppose I see what you mean

but it doesnā€™t bother me, I donā€™t really care about it

though maybe the new Samurai Jack will have those hard angles knowing Tartakovskā€™s style

1 Like
1 Like

7 Likes

well as far as original shows go CNā€™s oneā€™s are pretty great (Gumball, SU, AT, Regular Show)

but as for creating new shows now yeah their reboots are not so great

Iā€™m still holding out on Ben 10 but Iā€™m kinda apprehensive at the same time

1 Like

wake me up

Seriously though, after TTG and PPG, learn, darn it, learn. whatā€™s up with channels not learning anymore?

Heā€™s suffering from ā€œTeen Titans Go is Popularā€ syndrome.

I really hope this a good show once you get past the art style.

2 Likes

>Regular Show ending
>The Amazing World of Gumball ending
>Adventure Time ending

While I hardly watch TV anymore, Iā€™m going to miss these since they were the few good shows that survive the Dark Ageā€™s.

2 Likes

Anyone excited for the Ben 10 reboot?

Because Iā€™m not.

1 Like

Please donā€™t remind me of that abomination.

4 Likes

After watching the first season of the Ben 10 reboot I think I know why their reboots are so hated.
In the case of Ben 10 for 36 episodes the only non new villain besides animo is Micheal Morningstar and in 37 they finally remember they have a main villain; so they introduce vilgax, reveal him, and beat him all in 22 minutes. They have yet to even say the word ā€œplumber.ā€, even mention Kevin, And have just barely gone into the actual omnitrix details.

Their reboot series either have no plot whatsoever or finally try to include one when itā€™s way too late to save the series.