The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil(RP Topic)

OOC: what do those do?

IC: “It’s nothing personal,” Vance said spraying Runa with the SMGs

OOC: Gardna is a forcefield, while X-Calibur is like an arm sword thing.

IC: Runa uses Project: Gardna to produce a forcefield to soften the blow. While many bullets still come through, they had lost too much momentum passing through the field for them to do too much damage to him, other than scratches and dents on his armor. He stayed back, waiting for the guns to need reloading.

The people continue hanging up the signs, of which there seem to be two varieties.

Mirror looks on from the top of a building, looking for more people of interest. Upon hearing the commotion in the industrial areas, she heads that way.

The metal tendrils suddenly and violently retracted suddenly back around the corner in the time of a split second. There was a shuffling sound and then the sound of bending metal.

1 Like

After emptying the SMGs Vance sent them away and pulled a desert eagle and a combat knife. ‘Cmon, he’s gotta have a weak point’ he thought to himself scanning various sections with his cybernetic eye.

As he sent away the guns, Runa would boost in7 left. with the blade to Project: X-Caliber extended, swinging for his neck.

Vance’s eye quickly detected the attack and he dodged and attempted to grab the arm the sword was extended from so he could hold the gun to Runa’s head.

EDITED @runa

1 Like

Kaleo was now walking his way towards his college campus. He was heading north from the commercial district, since his school was based north of it and extended off the city. He thought about what his plan for the future was and how he wanted to finish his degree and head into I.T. work. The immediate was the bigger issue at the present moment, as Kaleo wasn’t completely sure about his living arrangements. At the moment he was living with a couple roommates, both of them will be graduating this year, and once they graduate Kaleo will need to manage the rent alone. This means that Kaleo will either need to find new roommates or find a new and cheaper apartment.

Daven heads closer to the central park, as such he was nearing the industrial district, which was to his east. He thought about exploring that district but in the end decided the park was a better place to find something interesting.

Daven could now see the park up ahead, as he jogged over to it.

He would grab the arm, but Runa would kick at Vance before he could move the gun to his head, using the booster in his foot as he kicked, trying to use the explosive force to hurt Vance instead of propel himself in any given direction, the knockback throwing him backwards as well. 6 left

Mirror walked into a seemingly abandoned factory, where she saw a shadowy figure breaking the machinery still inside. “Well someone seems angry.” She remarks.

Given his tough skin and high pain tolerance, Vance recovered fairly quickly and realized himself to be outmatched in this fight. He took a shot from his eagle aimed for runa’s head

Robert sat in his chair, reading a book.
A man came in and handed him a report.
“Hm… How could we have missed this? Prepare a team… I’ll lead them.”

Runa attempts to block with Gardna, however with how late it’s thrown up, the bullet has enough momentum after it hits that it leaves a dent in Runa’s mask. Runa then returns his own fire, a laser for Vance’s neck.

The shadowy, demonic man simply turns to face Mirror.

“So, here on your own, or did he send you for god knows what reason?” She asks him.

Silver Tongue looks down on the city. “Well, I guess it’s time to get ready for the debate.” He remarks, standing up, his tall-back chair still obscuring his view. “Let’s see how this plays out.”

The salesman appears outside the new chief’s office, and knocking on the door

He opens the door, fear filling his eyes when he sees who it is. He attempts to close the door.

Vance dodges, but it’s too quick and it grazes his neck. He grabs where the laser hit and winces in pain.

He uses his control to keep the man from doing so, “please, sit.”

Runa uses the chance to throw off his hoodie and extend out his shoulder armor, which, while a good disguise, restricted his movement too much to be good in a fight. He takes a defensive stance. “Now, are you willing to just talk?” He asks. “I have a feeling you aren’t the person I’m looking for.”

The man complies, confusion mixing with the fear on his face.

“tell me, do you like your new job?”

“It’s…an interesting change.” He responds. “…Is this because of you?”

He nods, “you’re welcome”

“I was roped into this crap when I came back to get my pay from a worthless and underpaying job at the wrong time,” Vance explained. “It’s nothing personal,”