The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil(RP Topic)

OOC: Ah…

“kiddie? You dare approach a deity as ancient as I so? You’ll pay for such insolence!”

“Deity?” CB asked, “There’s only one and I don’t think He dresses like that.”

That said, CB sent gale force winds right at Salesman to try and send him flying away.

He phased above CB, stabbing downwards

CB dove to evade the attack, sending the winds to swirl even stronger around him.

He was staggered, and his form was seemingly loosing stablity

CB pressed his attack, intensifying the winds that were battering the Salesman.

He scowled and phased away to an unknown location

CB stopped the wind and looked around for any sign of the Salesman.

Seeing no such indication of his presence, he begins making his way to the Society of British Gentlemen to deliver his first night’s intelligence to them. (@meepinater)

CB had the choice of giving the information directly to Robert or compiling a file.

CB decided to make a statement of sorts and go to see Sir Robert personally to give him the information.

He would find Robert’s office was one of the very first in the building, not to mention the largest and nicest.

1 Like

CB just walks up to the door and tries to open it.

It opened.
Robert looked up.
“Ah, Crimson Blade. How did your first job fare?”

“Educational.” He said as he stepped to Robert’s desk.

“That’s good. Have you any news, or perhaps information? Particularly in the Silver Tongue?” Robert continued, steepling his fingers.

OOC: This had confused me…

IC:
Daven seeing the metal man run was now very interested in what was happening and so decided to follow him.

“Oh, you may find this bit of info will take your breath away.” CB said with a sinister chuckle, “The Salesman, the dapper guy with the contracts, has a bit of a disliking towards very windy days; doesn’t seem to keep himself together in them.”

“Also, there was a fight I was watching between a shadow wielding fellow and someone else, likely another super, and I’m willing to say there’s a high chance this Shadow Man is in league with Silver Tongue seeing as how the Salesman appeared while I was watching.”

He chuckles again, “And Salesman has an ego, thinks himself a deity, play to his pride and try to literally blow him away and I think you may find him to be more manageable.”

“Also, I’ve been in the criminal underground to know that elections are like invitations for villains, keep a close eye on the candidates and their associates, you may find something worth your while if you dig deep enough.”

He seemed so nonchalant, like he found this all to be amusing and normal.

Robert nodded slowly, mentally processing the information.
“This is good. Well done, my friend. If there’s nothing else, you are free to go.”

CB left without a word.

1 Like