The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil(RP Topic)

She simply puts her hands up. “Hey, I’m just…” She starts, before ducking behind the nearest corner, her plan having not quite worked out the way she’d hoped.

Hinata leaves the area behind, deciding to take the long way around to get back to his lab.

“Find him!!” The original barked, finally drawing and retreating into the sewer entrance. “Bring the supplies out route three, but the rest of you find him!”

Some of the goons started running out with weapons drawn, two deciding to investigate the corner.

1 Like

A beeping sound woke Zack from his sleep, fumbling around revealed to him that the source was his alarm clock.

He stretched his arms as he walked over to turn it off and check the time.

They would see her pressed against the wall, back in her normal, reflective form. “Uh, hi.” She said, tackling one of them.

The salesman continued to drain in the industrial district, laughing gleefully as he did so

Pulse is completely unprepared for the quick turnaround, left falling through the air and wide open for Shade’s tackle.

Connor all but cheers as the hero pulls off his crazy stunt… only to gasp in horror as the tables turn. He starts looking around - maybe there was another hero around to help?

The silhouette remains silent and still.

1 Like

The goon Mirror tackled threw his arms up in front of his face while simultaneously trying to shoot her, firing two rounds off into the open sky. The second one aimed with arms outstretched at Mirror, poised to fire.

The gunfire alerted the rest of the men, and they were beginning to close in.

1 Like

Vance pulled up to the Silver Tongue’s building. He was dressed casually in a red T-■■■■■ with white stripes and black jeans. He walked up to the receptionist’s desk and the receptionist looked up. “Can I help you?” She asked. “Yes, I have a meeting with Silver Tongue,” he told her.

Shade comes in at Pulse with a quick slash of his claws.

Runa turns and leaves, letting the strange person be.

Mirror took the man to the ground and shifted to his form, before trying to force him in front of her.

Hinata was also alerted by the gunfire, going to investigate it himself.

The receptionist points Vance in the direction of Silver Tongue’s office. “Top floor, all the way in the back.”

1 Like

“Hawkhood… Hawkhood… Haaaaaaaawkhoooooooood!” Jake sung, Dean slapped him
“Shut it!” Dean scowled “this is our end of year trip and I won’t have it spoiled by the lines of you!”
“Dean, as usual you overreact!” Ted growls
“What’s happen then?” Dean asks
“Superhuman, I’ve heard myths that he protects Hawkhood!” Ted whispers
“Whatever!” Dean laughs, though secretly, he too believed in superhuman

The man was easily forced about, the third round in his revolver falling to a squib load and jamming. His partner aimed the revolver at the pair, shaking like a leaf.

“Let him go!” He shouted, some of the others realizing the gunfire would attract attention. Unwanted attention.

With another crash of lightning, a black silhouette was plastered across the wall in the eyes of young Connor. The three strings seemed to resonate in his mind from Superhuman’s first film appearance, a universal flop with a killer score titled Superhuman: Into The Knight, as from the shadows themselves emerged the ebony avenger, the herald of justice -

Superhuman.

And for Shade, he wouldn’t see the two-handed uppercut being swung towards his jaw. Some people just didn’t believe.

2 Likes

“But then you’d shoot me.” Mirror responded. “And I don’t want you to shoot me. I just want to know where your leader is.”

Hinata saw the scene below as he approached, and waited atop the roof, trying to evaluate the situation.

Shade was thrown back and landed on his back, before flipping himself over and looking around for whatever it was that had just hit him.

Zack turns on the TV to see if there was anything going on that could be connected to Silver Tongue.

“We’ll be shooting you before that if we have to!” He cried out, somehow readying the gun even further. Mirror’s hostage was shaking his head and mouthing the word No to his compatriots.

Meanwhile, one of Switchblade’s other men grabbed his radio phone and tried to locate the big man. “Hey boss, we got trouble…”

For a moment Shade might have almost seen the vague outline of a man. Tall, very muscular, and standing on the opposite side of Pulse from Connor. Then it was gone.

Superhuman, however, turned his eyes slowly to glance at Connor. “This is no place for a bystander. You should go.”

1 Like

Meanwhile…

A smelly, soaked Colblood stomped into the Government building, once again smacking someone with his tail, harder this time.
The head office’s door burst open, and Coldblood stomped up to the desk.
“Ah, mr. Killgrew. Have you found anything for us?” The mission coordinator asked. Coldblood shot a glare as if to say “I don’t know, what do you think?!”

Xano smiles, his job was done, now it was time to screw something over. He decided to go over to the Industrial District and see what he could find."

Daven continues north east and heads somewhere near the docks.

Kaleo sits through the rest of his classes and almost passes out at the end.

“Right through your buddy?” She asks. “That seems less than ideal, doesn’t it?”

Shade growls as he adjusts his stance, readying to pounce, either towards or away from whatever would come towards him.

The quivering goon gritted his teeth. “If needs be,” He growled, trying to think of a way to finish that sentence.

The other one, however, was having even less of a good time, and he wasn’t even being held at gunpoint. “But boss- she’ll plug 'im! She could be anyone!”

“That was an order, you lobotomized moron! Scatter! The tiny amount left in the sewers isn’t even worth a fight.”

The word was silently being spread around among the crowd. Some of them began to walk away in random directions.

1 Like

Vance nodded to her “thank you”
He made his way to the elevator and pressed the top button.
When he got to the floor the doors opened and he walked out of the car. He made his way to the back office and knocked on the door

She started walking towards the man pointing a gun at her, holding the man in front of her.

The masked Oni dropped down behind the gun man as silently as he could.

“Come in.” A voice would say from beyond the door.