The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil(RP Topic)

Seeing how little his slash had done against the creature’s scales and hide, Runa jumped back and started firing laser blasts, wincing as the bite nicked into his foot. He primed his boosters as he landed. “I see the puppet cut his strings.”

1 Like

Coldbloodgeinned widely.
“Indeed.” He said, as he went for a side-swipe at Runa.

Runa boosted backwardsspoiler[/spoiler], then continued firing, aiming for the joints.

1 Like

Coldblood stumbled backwards, but he the got on all fours as he reached his claws out in an attempt to grab Runa.

Runa boosted sideways and backwardsspoiler[/spoiler], a deep scratch being scored into his armored chestpiece, before boosting right back inspoiler[/spoiler], stabbing X-Caliber towards Coldblood’s chest.

Coldblood gripped Runa’s arm, stopping the blade from reaching his chest as he pushed it away and then swiped his large, heavy tail horizontally at Runa’s chest.

Runa was hit back into the air, however he extended his wings and caught himself. Once in the air, he released a volley of laserfire at the beast. He looked around, making sure everyone around had evacuated by now.

1 Like

With a bit of a frown, Superhuman unceremoniously dropped Shade. Seeing what his powers were, how could this prison hope to properly detain him? But it didn’t matter; if you can catch 'em once, you can catch 'em again.

“Let go home.” He said, turning towards Connor with a trademark grin.

2 Likes

Coldblood roared, a he fell back onto his back. He grunted angrily at Runa.

“Okay!” Connor says, practically bouncing with glee.

Pulse reaches out, catching Shade with his telekinesis. Giving Superhuman and Connor one last wave, he pulls the villain towards the sirens. (@Runa)

2 Likes

Runa continues to fire, waiting to see if there’d be any response from the strange beast other than shrinking back.

Shade went willingly. He was sure he’d have an idea.

The police pull up, and a few get out of their cars and start running towards the group.

2 Likes

Coldblood suddenly lashed out, scampering along the wall horizontally before pouncing at Runa with his claws extended.

1 Like

Runa goes low, but is still hit in the face, barely, scratching his mask and sending him careening for the ground.

1 Like

Coldblood landed on the ground on his feet, slowly stomping towards Runa and looming above him while he was on the ground.
“Looks like this meal is canned…” he said, his claws extending as he licked his lips.

OOC: Runa was knocked to the ground, right? I couldn’t tell by the wording of your post.

OOC: Yes, he was sent flying towards the ground.

IC: Runa looks up at him from his position, just starting to get up. “I wouldn’t count on eating well tonight.” He responds.

Oni waited on a rooftop near the middle of town, waiting for the sun to go down.

“Why do we need to wait?” Mirror asked, impatience in her voice.

“So we aren’t seen. That’ll make this a whole lot more of a hassle if we are.” Oni responded.

Mirror sighs. “Whatever.” She mutters.

1 Like

“We’ll see about that.” Coldblood hissed.
His jaw extending stretching wide open like a cobra, Coldblood lunged downward as he attempted to chomp Runa’s head.
@Runa

Runa quickly adjusted his footing and boosted backwardsspoiler[/spoiler], firing a laser at the gaping mouth best he can while he does so. He retracts his wings and readjusts his stance, trying to calculate a new plan.

1 Like

Coldblood howled in rage in blain as he swallowed of mouthful of Runa’s laser.
“You just made a fatal mistake.” He grunted, stomping forward.

“You p!ssed me off!”

Scooping one arm under Connor’s side, Superhuman gently floated up into the air. “Point the way.” He smiled. There was a time to be mean, and there was a time to smile.

Switchblade’s men finished loading the packages into the warehouse at the city dock. “This all there is?”

“Yeah,” One of the men said. “Look, I’m gettin’ kinda worried about workin’ for the big man. We avoided the cops most times but this is the first time we’ve ever gotten, y’know, killed.

“And in one day we’ve lost two, three guys?” The other goon mused. “That’s not good. Switchblade better have a backup plan for this when it all goes awry.”

1 Like

Runa took a small step back. “Oh no, Pinocchiogator’s mad.” He mocked. “I’m so scared.”

Alright, scaled creep, He thought. Get angry. It’s only helping me.

Some of the policemen stopped to watch the floating kid, in awe and confusion, while a few more walked up to Pulse and Shade, guns drawn and pointing.

Oni watched as the sun went lower. “Okay, go.” He said in a low voice, hopping to the next rooftop, while Mirror, sighing in relief, followed.

2 Likes