The New Hawkhood Dilemma: Conflicts of Good and Evil(RP Topic)

Suddenly a few cops grab Harvey and take him away for his crimes

Harvey is arrested for life

She tried to dodge out of the way, but one scraped along her face. She retaliates with an attempted slash of quick winds.

1 Like

“Got stuck in traffic” Vance went to shake his hand “They call me Witchcraft”

Switchblade lifted his hand in response to Vance’s gesture to shake. It was comprised entirely of metal shards, as well as the rest of his body. He smiled and shook his head.

“Bad first impressions, Mr. Witchcraft.” He chuckled. “You’re making me afraid you’re not as talented as I was told.” He glanced back to a metal table and pointed at a blueprint.

“I’m giving you a task to see if you’ve got what it takes to be worth hiring. Pu,ll it of and you’ll get better assignments.” He turned back towards him. “At the corner of Mallahoy and Creaz Jr., there’s a general feed store with pig feed in limited supply. It’s a hard bargain for the price, but however you wish to obtain it is up to you.”

“You will take it inside the main headquarters of one Silver Tongue. It’s an eyesore on the city skyline so you can’t miss it. Take it to the fifth floor, open it, and dump it underneath the carpet, behind the furniture, anywhere where it won’t be spotted at a glace. Finally, have the receptionist take the empty bag to Mr. Tongue himself and make a remark about a blade. Use your imagination.”

Switchblade suddenly produced a small leather valise from the middle of his chest. “That’s half the cut. Make it count.”

If Vance decided to take it, he’d find $300.00 inside wrapped with a little bow.

1 Like

Zack decides to end the fight and try to create a tornado to provide cover for his escape and disorient Mirror while he runs away.

“Is this a joke?”

Switchblade suddenly scowled. “You’ll do what you’re told.” He hissed. “You’ll get your hands bloodied as time goes on. But I’m not taking your word for it; prove it or get lost.”

1 Like

Project: Runa would take the entrance into the sewer that Elias had told him about, quietly stalking into the underground system of tunnels, looking for any clues.

Mirror tried to create a vortex of wind going counter to that Zack had created, in order to stop it, and in doing so gave him enough time to escape. Once he had, she kept calling upon the memories she had gathered, in order to make sure she knew they were the new ones she just got, and headed right back towards Silver Tongue’s usual location, preparing to tell what she learned on this one.

The salesman recovered most his form by the third car, before cutting the brakes and walking away

These fragments showed where his loyalties lied: doing the job he was hired to do, keeping a roof over his head and food on his table (his New Hawkhood address was not in any of these fragments) and that he didn’t try to go out of his league unless he was sure he could make it via his “hazard pay” and taking some folks with him to cover his back; can’t get a paycheck if you’re dead.

In the chaos, Zack managed to escape, taking a very unorthodox path to his home while trying to stay out of sight.

Thinking about how this could lead to jobs from adequate employers, Vance reluctantly decided. “You have a deal, Mr. Blade,”

Switchblade smiled disturbingly. He handed him the case.

“You have a couple of days to accomplish this. Don’t mess it up.”

1 Like

“You got it” Vance went into the closet and came back out at his home. ‘Gotta rest up before I do that again. I’ll need it a lot for the mission,’

Runa hears voices down the tunnel and stops, creeping towards them as quietly as he could.

Silver Tongue listens to what Mirror learned in her fight, still facing away from her, obscured by his tall back chair. He starts to speak when she finishes. “Good. Get some rest before you head out again. You might need it.” He says, waving her away. “I’ve got something I need to do today as well.”

2 Likes

Zack manages to return to his new home: it was a modestly sized apartment with a couple closets, a standard kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and main area that served as his library, dining and entertainment area (tv, some games and a few movies).

He manages to finish unpacking and cooks up a simple meal before looking over the card he got from the Society of British Gentlemen person, considering giving them a call; the guy looked like he wasn’t hurting financially anytime in the near future.

He turned on the news to see what all was being reported on.

The men in black continued to scour the city, searching every restaurant and store for any scrap of news.
@runa

He would hear about the blackout, as well as the ensuing explosion.

They might hear gossip of a fight between a man and himself, news of the explosion and blackout, and other miscellaneous news. However, not much on Silver Tongue.

1 Like

Soon, all the men gathered in the town square to trade info and sort out what they already had, and what was new.

Vance put on a custom Kevlar mask he’d been working on, and entered the store he was told to go to. He saw his objective. ‘This is the dumbest assignment I’ve ever been given,’ he thought as he grabbed the pig feed and phases into a portal and to his truck. He put the feed down and rested for a second. ‘Dang I gotta figure out how to maintain my energy when I do that’. He turned on the ignition and headed back home to rest his ability before executing phase two of the operation.

1 Like

Zack decided a little bit of digging was in order and began looking through past news stories from news and rumors to try and learn about two things: The Society of British Gentlemen and Silver Tongue and his associates.