The Nexo Knights Topic

He was indirectly; if it wasnā€™t for Sir Fangarā€™s coup dā€™etat, the Phoenix wouldnā€™t have launched the first illumination, inadvertently elevating Mt. Cavora and creating the chi water. As seen in the flashbacks, the modern tribes were still normal animals before that whole debacle.

I highly disagree with this. Thatā€™s like blaming Hitlerā€™s elementary school teachers for making him into a monster. Fangar was undoubtedly a twisted individual without their help; their giving him access to knowledge simply gave him the means to launch an uprising. He was a tactile guy; thereā€™s no way he acted like he was going to try and kill everyone before he actually tried, in fact, I recall Fluminox calling him one of their greatest students before his ambition set in.

You canā€™t just blame teachers who teach everyone for teaching malicious people as well, especially malicious individuals that act like good people until they get what they want.

Also, this is entirely off topic, soā€¦ My bad. :confused:

you can infact blame the Phoenix, but i will admit that you could more blame Fluminox himself, as if he had not stayed back and taken care of his son, then the illumination would have worked and noting wrong would have happend, everything would have been fixed.

But back on topic, what do you think of my collection of powers, if you could, you might also help me with collecting more, from comics, to the tv show, or even to foam toy weapons, and yes, there are scannable powers on those too.

if you want to play the app game, you can just scan the powers from my power list, and i did make it so that people could much easier get the powers that way.

Imgur

that black moltor looking Scurrier or whatever it is called, do make an appearance in the app game in the second section of the game, after you have beaten Beast Master a second time.

also, Flama has in the app game a male voice that is made to sound like a groutchy female or something like that, you know that type of voice that is high pitched and is for the most part used for monsters. i donā€™t know if Flama does sound like that in the main tv series, but we just have to wait and see.

another thing, the Armor color of the Knights when upgraded in the app takes on a more S.W.A.T. looking color, bascily a mix of black and their normal colors, with glowing yellow stripes.

also, Flama is infact a male, i have finely come to a part in the app game where it prity much prove that Flama is infact a male character, which is kind of odd with the name Flama which sounds like a female name, but anyway.

Late on replying to this, but oh well. You really cant say any of this. The Nexo knights series has only had two episodes so far, you cant say Nexo knights has a big bad untill the 3 years is over, because we dont know that. The book of monsters mightā€™ve been the one that caused unrest in the land hundreds of years before the Nexo knights, but that doesnā€™t mean heā€™s going to keep returning or even be the reason for the next lot of villains, unlike a certain Lion. We canā€™t assume the Book of Monsters is the reason for other villains, or even that there have been other villains in the land of knighton before. You really cannot make any of those assumptions untill we know who the main villain of the 3rd year is.
Off topic but still on topicEven then, Ninjago had a big bad, but he wasnā€™t the reason for everything. Garmadon was bitten by the great devourer, Pythor was a survivor of the serpentine war and felt the serpentine should rule Ninjago, Chen was a sensei who was banished for his role in the serpentine war and only acted when he felt like it and while this caused Morro to be unleashed, Morro wasnā€™t evil because of Chen or anyone else. While certain characters and events have knock on effects, events are only interlinked in a small way and are only linked with one or two other events. In Chima everything happened like Dominoā€™s, and all because of Laval.

Yeah, hopefully we get a black version of the Moltor. Not the biggest fan of the red version though the black and lava version looks awesome :3

1 Like

want to know another thing, in the Nexo Knight app game, the general monsters like Beast master and Flama, all seems to have the boss and final boss status of a section and they fight in their normal set form and their ultimate form, i think i have only manadge to beat Beast Master and Flama, but Flamaā€™s ultimate form seems to basicly have a large hammer on his back while using a flame colored version of the Ghost warrior blade from Ninjago.

1 Like

@DarkHenrik
Images from the app game would help if you can get them? :slight_smile:

how do i do that?

please tell me, because i have never been able to get images from my phone.

also, Beast masterā€™s first boss form is bascily just his set, form with him riding his Chaos Chariot, and his ā€œfinal bossā€ form is as i said his ultimate form, minus his back pack which is strangeā€¦

also if you have any nexo powers from a comic or book or from a new nexo knight episode, please bring it to the Nexo Knight power list: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/nexo-knights-power-list-incomplete/16524

@Scarilian The eurobricks Nexo Knights topic has some pictures a few pages back. I canā€™t link them at the moment as I am a little busy but I can get them a few hours later if you canā€™t find them.

Edit: Had some free time, hereā€™s ultimate Flama
http://i.imgur.com/0zmdHlK.jpg

1 Like

Looks good. Will the voice actors in the game be the ones in the show, because Lavaria has a brilliant voice, far better than the goofs that are the other monsters.

1 Like

also for those who donā€™t know, the ā€œmonster shieldsā€ are in the game called ā€œshields of absorptionā€, basicly with a name like that, it leaves the implication that the monsters can absorb the nexo Powers that the Knights get from Merlok, which is pritty cool, but there are only six shields (though strangly, beast master have one in his ā€œfinal bossā€ version durring the first part of the app game, even though he did not get a shield at that time, because Jestro and the Book of Monsters had only found one shield)

tell me how to take a pichture from the game on a mobile and il get a better image.

also here is a really interesting thing:

from the info i was able to find before the purge of the Nexo Knight site of this info, we can see that Moltor might have been originaly planned to be called Mouldronā€¦

also the app game seems to make the indication that Moltor and Flama is going to be something like Kruncha and Nuckal or Crug and Crawley.

1 Like

I bought Jestroā€™s Evil Mobile tonight and I just have to say, it is amaazziinngg. This is probably the coolest set of the wave. It has a fair amount of technic parts to work the various functions, and itā€™s pretty unique looking.

1 Like

Odds are the knights will face done the books creator at some point. Just bought most of the line on Saturdayā€¦ my new wallet is still off crying in the corner. And I love everything so far. If thereā€™s one thing that irks me is that to get the ā€˜basicā€™ nexo powers we may have to buy things Iā€™d normally skip like play mats.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure tbh, donā€™t have the app game or have tried getting images from it

Looks like a sort of hammer mechanism on the back, turn the gear and the hammer smashes. Cool :3

Has this been pointed out, at any point during this topics existence?

This is from this guy, I think he wrote it?
https://twitter.com/dinoboy89/status/654635686402859012

Iā€™d like to say that I posted the bookā€™s Amazon page before but I honestly canā€™t remember. In any case that looks like a very interesting book. I wonder whatā€™s inside? Is supposed to be a guide or a replica of the BoM?

i do have this book on my amazon.com wish list just to keep an eye on it, i do plan on getting it when it is released, that and the fact that it says on the amazon page that there is a nexo power in it, which i would just like to remind people of that if you have a nexo power that is not on this list:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/nexo-knights-power-list-incomplete/16524

then please share that power so that it can be added on the list.

but anyway, i personaly hope that the book will be like a guild to the different monsters in the Nexo Knight series, basicly be a sort of book of creatures which gives info about each of the different monsters, from the small red imp like creatrues to the ball monsters to larger ones like Sparks and more.

Hereā€™s some stuff I forgot to post last week:

There is some rumors regarding the summer wave. Axl and Lance will receive Ultimate treatment, There may be a Mech-Dragon (Take with extreme salt on this one), reliable sources pointing toward a large ā€œVolcano Castleā€ set, and a potential Macy vechicle shown in the app:

1 Like

I believe the show will be good

1 Like

I think Macyā€™s vehicle will be a set. It seems unlikely LEGO would fully design a vehicle only for use in a phone app. Maybe a full, console game,but not an app.

1 Like

Preview pages of the real life book the Book of Monsters! (Try saying that 5 times fast)

http://www.lego.com/en-us/lifestyle/products/lego-nexo-knights-book-of-monsters

Definitely going to pick this up if just for the artwork.