The Nexo Knights Topic

A Lego piece that is specific, and versatile?
What madness is this?

I can already think of a few non mech ways to use that piece, and we’re getting it in cheap sets, 2017 is looking to be a good year for Lego!

9 Likes

With that piece, the MOCing possibilities are endless!

2 Likes

I’m going to be building so many mini-mechs.

1 Like

Does anyone here know what the prize for the nexo knights mech might be? Not particulary interested in the whole line, but the mechs are so cool, and im also a sucker for mechs

The mechs for the Knights should be around $9.99 USD

4 Likes

sweet, that’s pretty cheap, ty for the reply^^

Considering how awesome they made these gargoyles, I kind of hope 2018 has space monsters just for the gorgeous “stars against a black background”-pattern printing and new leg pieces that would result in.

1 Like

New set, boys.

70358: Aaron’s Stone Destroyer:

The Robit Hood bot is probably the best variant of that fig we’ve gotten so far.

10 Likes

I must have it!

1 Like

With the tree there too, I can’t help but think that this is like, a super Forestmen reference

While most of the new wave hasn’t much caught my eye

this will certainly be something I’m getting.

2 Likes

I wasn’t a fan of the other ones, but That actually looks pretty good! I like it.

Is it bad that the only thing I like about the set is that awsome tree that triples as a storage compartment, a communications post, and a catapult?

1 Like

Oh look, LEGO finally found out how to use other colors on Nexo Knights vehicles.

1 Like

I need that in my life.

1 Like

I take it you haven’t been looking at much of Nexo Knights?

The last few waves and this upcoming wave before this image had several Nexo vehicles with other colors, not really sure how this is really that new color-wise.

2 Likes

Vehicle i could honestly see working for ‘The Joker’ - other than the visor it doesn’t really seem to give the vibe of ‘Nexo Knights’

Villian monstor could have done with some work, at least the head. Appears to be stickers unfortunately. Though the addition of the sloped crystal pieces are nice along with the joints.

Tree is basic… not anything to say about it.

Figures are alright, Robin Hood robot is kind of quirky, i like it. Aaron isn’t really interesting after getting one already - though the shoulder pad armour is neat and as with most the knights the printing is good.

Its a little disappointing. It simplifies the build i suppose, which is nice, but i really dislike how the sides are just smooth and unable to have things attach to them, limits how it can be customised.

With that said, will probably pick a few of these up and use it for a few mech builds

aside from every character specific vehicle last year.

2 Likes

I enjoy this well enough, I just feel that it is super generic…like, this is the kind of set someone would buy to get a taste of Nexo Knights, but it does not stand out compared to the rest.

okay so that monster is legit and i really want it

1 Like

So about this.
I need that Robit Hood in my life asap.

1 Like