The Nexo Knights Topic

there you go

1 Like

20 euros ain’t exactly large.

I personally like how she doesn’t.
Lance, Axl, and Aaron’s vehicles are already pretty pricy, so it’s nice to have a few signature vehicles that don’t go over the fifty dollar mark.

1 Like

I built Ruina’s vehicle yesterday. It’s a nice set, but I’m not sure yet whether it’s a good set compared to the rest of this year’s villain sets or it’s just that this year’s villain design style is really good.

Let’s break the ice. Had anyone some ideas for new “knights” or at least some new monsters? Like OCs ?

Unsure if that would fall under the Nexo Knights Topic, at it is primarily intended for discussion of official stuff. Though appreciate the attempt to get the topic to remain active :3

Its out now as a polybag for the UK released with Nexo Knights purchases known as Shrunken Headquarters’

Though in terms of breaking the ice, what is everyone’s favourite Nexo Knight set and why? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How’s it possible that the polybag looks better than the actual set???

The Mecha Horse! It’s the only Nexo Knights set I own (aside from promotional polybags and such), and I really like it. The siege machine of doom and Beast Master’s vehicle seem pretty neat too. From this wave, the only set that looks (and works) good to me is the Three Brothers set.

Is that supposed to be a mini-jestro head?

1 Like

I have several OCs, including one I already built a vehicle for, Generally, I just start by looking in the Merlok 2.0 app for an animal-themed Nexo Power that will be released as an actual product to use as an emblem and work from there. For example, the one I built a vehicle for has Crimson Bat as her emblem.

The Fortrex. Need I say more? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine would be clays rumble blade, i like these multi part vehicle. I saw on the prototypes that they could combine parts of the vehicle to combine them.

yes, scaled down considerable from the main set.

1 Like

Probably Moltor’s Lava Smasher for 2016, since it’s the first non-ultimate set I got from Nexo Knights and it’s incredibly coherent visually, the function works nicely, and it’s just generally good. I predict that at the end of 2017, my favorite 2017 set will turn out to be the more or less just 2017-ified version of that set, the Three Brothers.

To break the ice, Had anyone ideas for new types of monsters, before of the stone monsters? I had some ideas for: Clockwork monsters and the story was, that the monsters were the guardians of time, but were tricked by the book of monsters, that Knighton broke the lures of time travelling (some of them were like Never change the path of time, Never bring inventions into the past, because they are future knights, hey they could make a quote, like: “Knights in the Future ? This is ridiculous, where is the idiot, which made this mess !?”

The main “villains” would be:
Chronos (the king or chief of the clock monsters, And has a rust beard, a literal rust beard)
Chrona (his daughter, which is somewhat similar situation, like macy, and has a gear as a hairband)

Then the lesser ones:
Tik and Tak (these are the clockwork version of Burnzie and Sparkks, why he has two ks in his name ?. These guys are like a well-oiled machine if they are together)
Clocker (something between general Magmar and Moltor, but more Magmar in head, but body of Moltor)
Timar (a ghost of the past, present and future version of Flama, but saner )

and the canon fodder:
Clockworker (i mean literal workers because they repair and check the clocks and gear in they world, and they are the soldiers),
Geras ( the globlins or scurries, of the clockmonsters and they are more, just smashed gears together)

The vehicles are based on clockwork or early steampunk machines (imagine Leonardo DaVinci, but with a lego and magic twist)

1 Like

I have a question:

Does anybody know how (or… where) to watch the Nexo Knights episodes online?

I can’t find any after episode 14…

(if only Lego released them on Netflix or something like that like JTO…)

hey guess what guys, after looking trough my new axl battle suit set, i saw that there is going to be a new book comming out for Nexo Knight.

“The Book of Monstrox”

i guess they needed to make a new book given that the old one, “the Book of Monsters” ended up having the majority of its content made non-canon in the tv show.

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t realize that that hadn’t been pointed out here yet.

Personally, I hope we get some more backstory on Monstrux and some pictures of his original army. And hopefully justification for calling him an arch-necromancer, considering that the only people who have been brought back from the dead in any sense so far have been Merlok and Monstrux himself.

I could definitely see them fighting ice monsters in the future :stuck_out_tongue:

and the time monsters, which i invented ?

I want to see the Knights facing or fighting other factions of knights or even other versions of respected warriors/other cultures’ warriors (i.e. samurai, Vikings, legionarii/centurions, Spartans, conquistadors, etc). That way the line will have some variety to it (a few moar years of monsters still might be ok with me).

1 Like