The Nexo Knights Topic

here is something i noticed, in all of the summer wave sets of Nexo Knights, the Cloud of Monstrox makes an appearance in the background like in the winter wave… exept in the stone colossus of ultimate destruction (and in jestro’s headquarters because he did make a physical appearance there).

so… its possible that Monstrox might possess the colossus and use it as his new body.

2 Likes

Yes I meant that part.

hey nice theory. And i hope that jestro finally becomes a part of the team, and i even hope that jestro becomes the pupil of (how is the mage called ?).

1 Like

Merlok and he was formely an apprentice for Merlok, but he was so bad at magic that Merlok instead manadge to get him a job as a jester instead.

1 Like

I’d rather ava personally, partially because she’s my favorite character, and partially because I’d like her and Robin to become part of the team proper, Robin as a knight and ava as a technomancer.

2 Likes

Just based on the set lineup for this year, they’re putting Robin in the backseat for the time being

personally I would’ve ditched the Merlok mech thing and the weird land vehicle from Knighton Castle and go for a Robin Battle Suit instead, but that’s just me.

1 Like

Quick image of the book promo this year.

I guess I like that Robin gets an entire book with his battle suit, but considering this isn’t in the LEGO section of stores or (likely unless his vehicle in the castle has something special to it but I doubt that b/c this is likely the non-canon book promo thing) combines to any other models, it’s slightly disappointing. At least he gets a battle suit though.

3 Likes

Speaking of the suits

I got some NK stuff today

including Lance’s Twin Jouster

and for the record

http://i.imgur.com/KfltIBW.jpg

this is a thing that can happen

I call it

Ultimate Battle Centaur Lance: Superior Mode.

15 Likes

looks like a weird megazord from power rangers, and i like it.

1 Like

if Koragg stole the Mystic Garuda and affixed its wings onto himself

but yeah

you have to ratchet the wingpack up one click to get all the clearances to play nice

but it is doable

and grants Lance a whole 5 Nexo Powers at his disposal

I opted to go for ones that were all his color, since 3/5 were already.

1 Like

nice. have you tried to use other “backpacks” on other suits ? I dont have only a ultimate. And has anyone tried to use all three powers from a ultimate into one combo power ?

And i strangely like the idea of “toy to life” system and i hope we see more from lego.

I only own the one backpack.

Getting Clay’s Falcon Fighter, though, so we’ll see how that works

but yeah

for now my 2017 NK stuff is largely Lance-centric

are there even any other backpacks out right now?

Does the Stone Destroyer have one?

looks like the Nexo Knight version of the LEGO Legends of Chima Brickmaster: The Quest for CHI book:

2 Likes

yeah ? but a small one.

Hey they at least they try to expand to other media.

Edited for Double Post - Slime

by the way, did anyone actualy know about this?
https://www.amazon.com/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■4TS

oh just to see if anyone were interested.

1 Like

Well, anyone ideas of new main knights ? I have some ideas for they shields.

I saw it at Walmart the other day, but I’ve always preferred lore books to story books so far back as exo-force and g1, that said the nexo knights books seem to be pretty acceptably well written, so if anyone is interested I’d recommend checking them out.

Like I said earlier Robin and ava should become knights at some point, otherwise I don’t have any ideas off the top of my head but the characters better be introduced long before they become part of the team, thankfully that’s one thing Lego has always been good for.

Yes, I see it every time I visit the book section at my local drug store. It comes with an exclusive nexo power inside

really ? Man i need to get some of these powers. Anyone plays the game ?

go here, they have a lot of the powers allready, you can even scan triple nexo powers too:

http://www.spyrius.org/nexo/