The Nexo Knights Topic

These actually aren’t too bad. I think I’ll be trying to get most of these.

To be fair, the pictures doesnt do enought justice for the sets. You should see them in video or on your own. They look better on shelf then in box. Thats kinda NK problem, they set art doesnt do the right for the sets themself. I thought the sets would be meh, but after i watched the videos, my expectations were blasted off.

I mostly disagree. Although there are rare cases where the box doesn’t do the set justice, the grand majority of the art shown on them give an accurate take of what’s in the set. It is after all what’s supposed to be selling you the product. This means the sets are usually shown off at their best angle so the consumers can be enticed by what they’re seeing,

Besides, most of my thoughts are based off of two of Jang’s reviews and a high-res photo. I think that’s more than enough to give some quick thoughts on 'um.

That mech… is absolutely horrific. Mechs should always look functional and mobile. That thing is literally just a brick with legs and arms.

4 Likes

But dude, it’s a mech inside of a mech.

Anyway, yeah. These sets don’t look that good. The Villain Vehicles look pretty alright though.

1 Like

i dont think they look so bad, atleast they have still some redeaming qualities. Hey, benefit of the doupt, they atleast bring some neat new pieces for moccers.

Shaping is better than I thought colors are still awfull

1 Like

Huh.

So Robin has/is going to grow up in the next season.

I wonder if those Byter soldiers are infected villagers or knights. Thou, given that this is Nexo Knight, i bet they will just be monsters that Monstrox unleashes from the corrupted web he is controlling, like with the lava monsters and the rock monsters.

Can’t really say this is a leak since just2good reported on this, but we got image for Lance Hover Jouster.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2018-LEGO-NEXO-KNIGHTS-72001-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■4MAAOSwVDZaDg8n

2 Likes

lot of exposed technic

but I don’t know if I hate the set.

1 Like

Well, it does look kinda cool and the feature isnt as obnouchous as other sets, and atleast has some neat figs, like grow up robin. Well, can anyone imagine Lego doing something similiar with nexo knights or ninjago, like that one lego friends “your own set and you become an official LEGO set”. Because nexo knights could work with this OC thing, just saying.

By the way, rest in peace collectable shield power-up packs.

2 Likes

well, they can still annouce a new wave, even if they wanna suppot it.

so tell me, does this video look like 2018 will be the final for Nexo Knight?:

1 Like

Is the show finally going to…
obtain a new episode formula!?

1 Like

well, looks like monstrox is going rebooted or just “guerrila” mode

So, I found these once more, after their six-month disappearance, at the toy section of a TJ-Maxx, which basically gets all of its toys from leftover, and possibly unwanted, stock.

2 Likes

Ouch, this is quite a hard hit for the nexo knights fans. So, this means that nexo knights will end like chima ? Sounds like we gonna need to wait for the 3rd new ip, to be somewhat succesful, you know, the 3 times is a charm, or how the frack you call that.

I’ve seen worst:

https://i.imgur.com/VbO8Q8E.png

https://i.imgur.com/Clv1xFl.png

Note that this is just some of the leftover boxes in this store.

4 Likes

Oh geez, this is feels like the chima leftovers, man. We might have the second lego chima here guys, salutes for respect