~The Official Bohrok Fanclub~

Ja looked amazing in the comics.

It was such a kickMASK moment too. Villain combiners had appeared before, but they were always separate creatures like the Kuma-Nui. The Bohrok Kaita never appeared at all, mainly because Bohrok normally only appeared in swarms of their own kind, so they never got the three different ones in the right place.

The Kal, though, being sentient, intelligent beings, were able to form one. When the Toa Nuva tried to use Wairuha as a trump card in their powerless state, the Kal bit back with their own combined strength, using Unity against the Toa themselves.

Ja is great.

Edited for Language - Slime

5 Likes

Exactly. That part of the comic was next level awesomeness.

1 Like

Yeah, I kinda wish combiners would get more spotlight, or at best. notable cameos in comics and stories. That way people would have more incentive for collecting all the nessecary sets and building 'em

1 Like

Yeah, after 2006 Lego kinda stopped using combis in the story (although there are some exceptions).

I think 2016 did a semi good job at it, having two combiners featured in the story (the Shadow Spawn and JTO Makuta), but instructions for them are a bit hard to find, unless you know exactly where to look for.

At the same time though, they shouldn’t be used too heavily in the story like in 2005. Seriously, In Time Trap there are three different combiners made of the same sets all at once in the same place. This makes it impossible for pretty much everyone to replicate the action in real life.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’d have to buy three Sidorak sets, three Roodaka sets, and four Keetongu sets to build every character.

2 Likes

I thought this was the Bohrok fanclud, not the Combiners discussion club.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

well, discussion of the bohrok kaita spiraled into this.

I saw.

Vote Kohrak 2016!

that topic’s dead

no politics Yeah! he even has his own pen!

2 Likes

“Cleaning Day”

7 Likes

Revive it all
It must be revived.

I shall make a shrine once I get a bohrok.

2 Likes

I have two. Levak and Nuvak. Fun fact, Levak was my first ever Bionicle set.

1 Like

I need to save up. Thens It off to brick link.

1 Like

Or you could just by 'em in bilk on Ebay. That’s how I’ve deciced to handle the majority of my Bionicle collecting. If they come in a set of six, then I’m buying them all at once.

2 Likes

But with the Bohrok… if you buy one, you’ve bought them all…

4 Likes

Same can be said of the toa metru. I’m getting all six bohrok, all six bohrok va, and all six bohrok kal.
Thug life.

Buy them all.
They must be baught.

5 Likes

I’m just gonna leave this here…

15 Likes

My new shrine.

2 Likes

HOLY GEDUNKA! I envy you so much. How long did it take you to get all those?

2 Likes

Gedunka is my favorite bonkles villan.