The Official "I Hate Eljay" Topic

It was either that, or a Metru Head. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Nah, Eljay probably has an Av-Matoran head. It would explain why he always covers it up, to hide the hideousness.

14 Likes

I hate the Av Matoran heads. With a passion. a mask pin broke off in my Photok, so now the head is useless, instead of just the mask. I can definitely see Eljay wanting to cover up that disgrace.

3 Likes

I personally like Elijay and his Recap Reviews

3 Likes

Same with my Radiak.

1 Like

i think you’re in the wrong topic

5 Likes

i like the recap reviews too, but seriously, you are in the wrong topic. Make a “i hate the ‘I hate Eljay’ topic”

3 Likes

What’s The Black Six

Lol. Black Six is the head Admin for BZPower.

-Star

2 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

I DREW THIS IN HONOR OF ELJAY-

YOUR DISCUSSION IS INVALID.

4 Likes

Black Six is more then that, Black six is really an artificial AI to combat Applego’s secret White 5 Taskforce, the taskforce’s main objective is destroying Humanity’s last hope before the war begins…Pandemic Panda and all the fans…

2 Likes

Meso: Haha, got your mask.
Eljay: AAAAAAAHHHHHH

cue recap review theme

Hello everyone, and welcome back to the Recap Reviews. Today, we will be looking at the toa of mangosteen Eljay, set number 1337, approximate amount of parts included in the set, 1, and at time of release, retails at about approximately 3 dollars. So, this is another Toa set similar to the ones from 2001. And, well, what you see is what you get. So, let’s get started with the pros:

Eljay has a single function: If you twist the gear in his back, he wildly flails his arm around. This can also be used as a play feature against the exclusive Mesonak set, to insult his skull-like facial features.

Another pro is his… Oh wait, that’s all with the pros. Now, unfortunately, we have to get to the cons. And this set has ALOT of them.

So, the first con is… his face. If you take off his mask, there’s nothing. Nothing. He’s a soulless creature without a face. Fantastic.

Another con is his articulation. You see, his large ego severely reduces his range of motion, and even the function is restricted! I’m sure the designers could have easily fixed this problem.

The next con is his attitude. In the story, Eljay is a very self-centered person. A jerk. This makes the character severely unlikable. He states that “he’s better in real life” but I doubt that.

The final con is… his ideas. You see, Eljay frequently contributes, but his contributions are usually boring and unwanted. Basically nobody likes him.

Overall, it is a very mediocre set, with little story significance. You’re better off buying the Target-exclusive Mesonak set.

36 Likes

That isn’t Eljay until that Miru is gold.

1 Like

@Eljay
Very interesting character you play Eljay. I feel bad for “Eljay” the character as his dynamic emotions always contradict his want of respect and recognition, it is a painful irony similar to the prideful anti-hero/shadow/foil, though I do wonder which member Eljay is most similar yet opposite to.

(I’m about to open a Pandora’s Box, sorry Eljay but this is too good. And other TTV members, to you I apologize and understand that you stated for me not to mention it, but it seems to be worth the trouble in foresight so let’s see how this goes). HEY ELJAY, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT LEGOMATION’S CLASSIC REVIEW SERIES POPULARITY VS YOUR RECAP SERIES?

(Double post, fixed by Scarilian, please rude rules on Double Posting)

1 Like

Eljay is like a makuta, If you take off his mask his soul will escape and slowly wither away.

5 Likes

Probably missing all the context in this, but why all the hate?
Eljay can’t be as bad as Matt Ward or Uwe Boll.

Help a fellow out and explain, please?

1 Like

He’s a jerk.

5 Likes

This in fact, the very essence of it, everything about hating him stems from this one fact.

Cracked me up!
I guess everyone has an opinion about eljay, but Im going to go on the scale of annoyance from 0-10 I’ll be sharing mesos opinion hes a -4.