The Official "I Hate Eljay" Topic

your whole group is full of sarcasm!

Hated Krekka, what a scumbag

LJ iz so stoopid he can go play Glatorian Arena and enjoy it.

1 Like

That’s a bad idea, because Glatorian Arena isn’t a bad game

Fool! glatorian arena trains people to kill us!

Are you being serious? I can never tell with you.

Yes, I’m serious, I beat the first two Glatorian Arenas and yeah it was repetitive I guess but it was fun, I was good at it (and the Spikeball too)

Hmm. All the reviews I’d heard were negative.

Reviews? You haven’t actually played it?

I played it once, but I didnt really like being outside the arena it was boring, I give it a 6/10

I’d still had an old 15 something year old dell at the time it came out and could never play it. If I could find it somewhere I would but unfortunately I haven’t yet.

@toa_potao I liked it… for a brief moment. The concept is better than the execution,

@SammySpartan BioMedia Project is very handy with that stuff

EDIT: I hate Eljay

eljays execution was as poor as glatorian arenas?

I also hate 31j@y

@toa_potao I wish he was executed :frowning:

I meant the concept of walking around the arena

ahh okay and yes we all wish eljay was executed

EDIT: I found a picture of eljays phantoka head

7 Likes

I always wondered about that mask, and what could possibly be underneath it. It sounds pretty legit for Eljay to have an Av-Matoran head.

And what’s the deal with his love of mangosteen? Has anyone else here even seen a mangosteen fruit in person?

I’ve seen lots and lots of mangosteen in my lifetime because I live in a region where it’s normal. I once scared Eljay over webcam by pretending to throw a mangosteen out off my balcony.

3 Likes

I mean, what kind of Toa is aToa of Mangosteen? That’s like, the worst kind. :frowning:

1 Like

Nonsense! No Toa is worse than the Toa of (insert extremely repulsive object, substance, or power here). I believe the Toa of Mangosteen is somewhere in the middle in terms of toleration. Although I’ve heard he’s fairly low on the pH scale. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like