The Official "War" Topic

Fourze’s cool, but really, none of his States would give him the advantage Kabuto has.

1 Like

Even if it was Cosmic States Fourze VS plain old Kabuto?

2 Likes

Cosmic states would probably be defeated if only because Kabuto in base form can Clock Up, basically a Kakama on steroids, as it also makes his mind perceive his speed as though time has stopped.

And he can do this as many times as he needs. I mean, there is the the possibility that Cosmic Fourze could just take all the attacks, even at such speeds, but I dunno.

Honestly, Fourze could win, as Kabuto does need to Clock Over. So it’s possible that he could be hit with the Freeze Switch if he survives the initial barrage.

2 Likes

…Am I the only one confused as to the entire Kamen Rider franchise…? :laughing:

3 Likes

Nah, I’m right there with ya.

1 Like

Crytell, what confuses you?

I’d be hay to explain, if only to help you understand my personal reasoning behind my determination of victory.

1 Like

You know what’s better?

Kabuto is a better fighter then Fourze.

Also @Takua

30? Hah.

Edit:
Wait, Nyran your missing something’s.
First the Masked form activated when Henshin before the cast off, the parts from this when casted off would probably hit Fourze.
Second, Henshin times are different, with Kabuto’s being shorter, as Fourze needs to flip the switches, push the lever and such, all Kabuto needs to do is slide something.
Third, the Kabuto zecter before he shin would probably take its time to fire Fourze or his driver, as the Zecter has time this time and time again, showing sentience.
Fourth, Kabuto can clock up a few seconds after clock over, it also has a really inconsistent time.
5th, General kicking/punching stats and such
Fourze cosmic states: 3.5 tons of punching power, 7.3 tons of kicking power
Kabuto Rider form: 3 tons of punching power, 8 tons of kicking power.
Kabuto pre-cast off (First form when henshin): 8 tons punching power, 10 tons kicking power.
Running power:

Fourze cosmic: 100 M per 5.8 Seconds
Kabuto Rider form: 100 M per 5.8 Seconds.
Kabuto Masked form: 100 M per 8.9 seconds.

Keep in mind, Clock Up has no pre-determined Clock Over point, but just stops for plot convince.

Fourze normal states < Kabuto
Fourze Cosmic ~ (Way to hard to exactly determine) Kabuto.

1 Like

I just never watched kamen rider
whats a kamen
whats a rider
whats a clock
WHATS A KABUTO

I probs should watch it I guess

2 Likes

Kamen is literally Japanese for Masked. The “Rider” part of their name comes from their tendencies to have cool bikes.

A prime example here is Kamen Rider Ixa, with his bike, styled after his armor.

In Kamen Rider Kabuto the series, there was a special device known as a Clock Up Pad which could be activated and give the wearer a brief period of increased speed, and allow him to perceive it as though time had been slowed down. When the Clock Up, as it was called, was over, the Pad would announce Clock Over, indicating a ■■■■■ back to normal speeds. However, he could Clock Up once more seemingly any time.

“Kabuto” is a name derived from the Japanese name of the Rhinoceros Beetle. That is to say, Kabuto. Alternatively, Kabuto means Helmet.

http://www.natural-japan.net/photos/coleoptera/Allomyrina_dichotoma_12.jpg
The Beetle in question.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130623184548/kamenrider/images/e/eb/Kamen_Rider_Kabuto_(World_of_Kabuto).jpg
And Kamen Rider Kabuto, the Rider in question.

It is for the Ability to Clock Up that I believe he would win so easily.

3 Likes

huh, more you know I guess
Coo

1 Like

As for Fourze, well,

“Space…a wondrous world, filled with infinite cosmic energy. Using the Astro Switches, these young people will open the door to the future of space. Space on your hand! Reach out and seize the universe!”

Someone else explain it, cuz if you guys read the Crystal Bonds Summary topic, you already know I suck at explaining stuff.

2 Likes

Can we move on now, please

Onepu versus Earth Protector

1 Like

My first reaction to that picture is as follows:

OH MY GOD IT’S SPIDERMAN WITH A ROCKET ON HIS HEAD

2 Likes

This cannot be assessed properly as we do not know the extent of the Earth Protector’s abilities.

1 Like

Well, he does have a chaingun in his chest.

2 Likes

It’s baby Megalon!
(In all seriousness though, let’s get back to the problem at hand.)

Chaingun vs… Ussal wax… Earth Protector wins.

3 Likes

Brutaka (Pre-Pit) vs Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy V)

1 Like

Onua (G2) vs. The Hulk (MCU), who would win?

2 Likes

If he had his golden mask?

Onua.

If he didn’t, they seem about evenly matched.

3 Likes

@Nyran vs. @MaximumWarp

3 Likes