The Official "War" Topic

Oh, if you view @anon90160534 's post, he has a list of battles. I simply stated who would win in my opinion.

Ekimu wins with his mighty hammer.

Makuta vs. Jestro

Makuta which generation?

G1 reks.

Me VS the entire world, not so much hope there

This topic is about the card game, no?

Yup, and guess who’s been winning since the third post?
Me.

/s

I have no idea if you were kidding or not. If you were serious, no, this is a thread for pitting two characters against each other in a fight.

2 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

I don’t now why I thought of this but I did.

Eljay vs Solek.
Eljay has a Lewa mata axe, and a working miru.
Solek has his swords, and a cult.

Eljay wins with Lewa’s other Toa Tools.

Cobra Commander vs @Ven

1 Like

FOC Grimlock

VS

Beast Wars Megatron

1 Like

Grimlock. No contest.

2 Likes

@Leoxandar
Well Megatron may be a bit smaller, but he also has lasers, missiles, and intelligence. All Grimlock has is somewhat superior strengh and a sword. Now that I think about it, I’m not sure who would win. And who ever does, it would be really close.

Yeah, but how strong would those be against Grimlock? Megatron can sit there stroking his chin all day, but Grimlock would take him out simply using brute strength and the fact that he is nearly invincible. Megatron would be ripped to pieces.

1 Like

Fair point. In hand to mouth and tail arm combat, Grimlock has superior raw strengh. Megatron is more one for psychological warfare. Though, this isn’t saying that Megatron is physically week. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. I feel that it would be a very close fight,

Pit your favourite characters head-to-head and debate your arguments for them here!
Rules:
-No real-life people, animals or anything can be entered. Existing characters from comics, books, TV, movies or video games only!
-No completely external equipment, this means vehicles or anything the character wouldn’t normally have, are allowed.
-**All situations must have at least one reply with a reasoning before a new situation is started **
-Keep debate civil.
-No fights that are well known for being done: no Goku vs Superman or any lazy variations of those fights.

Ben 10 versus Makuta Teridax

1 Like

Teridax.

2 Likes

This is basically a Death Battle discussion topic. =P

Either way, how’s people feeling on the upcoming Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight death battle? I’m kinda rooting for Scrooge, he did some pretty quack stuff in his youth, like barehandedly destroyed a river boat. Page 1, Page 2, Page 3

Pikachu and the Colossal Titan.

Because sometimes, even Lovers fight…

2 Likes

Samus vs shovel knight, I want to see this…

1 Like