The Official "War" Topic

Lord Zedd VS The entire Power Rangers team.

Thanks to the soccer moms that never actually happened.

1 Like

It makes all the difference

Iā€™m actually not sure why I said that at all. I guess my train of thought was because thatā€™s when he unlocked [BITES THE DUST], but in retrospect, itā€™s very possible that he had access to it beforehand but didnā€™t want to use it for whatever reason.

Depends on what team you mean.

Unless youā€™re referring to every ranger ever, in which case, they definitely have the upper hand.

[BITES THE DUST] is unlocked when Kira is shot with the arrow again after accidentally killing Hayato in the bath.

But unless DIO is going around asking people about Kira, [BITES THE DUST] would only be a disadvantage.

1 Like

I meant Mighty Morphin, donā€™t know if itā€™s before Jason, Trini, and Zack left or not. But I still want to see it. I said entire because Zedd once fought Tommy before, but it was only for a minute and half that minute Zedd was trolling Tommy.

1 Like

Vezon vs the Barraki, anyone? What do you think?

Hmm, a battle that leaves much to be the outcome. I honestly donā€™t know who would win.

Venom vs Vezon

(Just for fun)
(I swear someone could confuse the two names and nobody would notice)

1 Like

I thought you said Verison vs Verison.

http://www.gadgetreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/verizon-logo.jpg
Officially sponsored by Marvel and Lego.
(Though Iā€™m pretty sure one of those has happened.)

Makuta vs Garmadon. The battle of ultimate evil.

1 Like

Spider-Man (homecoming) VS Batman (justice league)

wait like the movie or just the justice league comics? or the cartoon?
if youā€™re referring to the movie Iā€™d say heā€™s pretty weak, at least in comparison to BvS Batman.

Movie

ok then yeah, I think spiderman would win, though batman would put up a kinda good fight,

I think Spider-Man no question