The Official "War" Topic

Kopeke vs. Hackers

Kopeke. because he might be a Toa one day.

Tag team: Meso with rainbow horns and Eljay with mangosteen outrage vs. Venom with shredder claws and Omega Tahu (minus 23% op, to make it a bit more level).

2 Likes

Omega Tahu is still to OP to be crushed easily. Ven and OT take the cake.

Probably would have to go with all the Power Rangers. After all, they’ll probably take down their equivalent of the Galactic Empire.

Eren Jaeger

VS

Omega Tahu XL

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

Omega Tahu. He’s just too OP.

2 Likes

It’s Omega Tahu XL though. Strictly worse than Omega Tahu.

Keelerak, Lesovikk, Hahli Mahri, Ehlek, Lewa Phantoka, Gresh, and Vastus vs. Lime Green pieces.

3 Likes

Chima vs Ninjago
Bionicle vs Hero Factory
Ninjago vs Bionicle
Chima vs Bionicle
Ninjago vs Hero Factory
Chima vs Hero Factory

2 Likes

I’ll repost this since it bares trying again:

Reaper armada (including Collectors, Heretic Geth and the ground-forces shown in ME3) vs Matoran Universe.

1 Like

I think it’ll go the Matoran Universe, because of the sheer amount of abilities they have. Toa powers, masks, other racial abilities.

1 Like

We’re talking a single robot roughly the size of Saturn vs. an armada that possibly numbers in the millions of sapient star-ships with the smallest is a six-eight meter strike-fighter, commanding teeming legions of cybernetically altered undead and androids.

I’m still backing Mata Nui\The Matoran Universe, but not without one hell of a fight.

3 Likes

@Oonie Lime green pieces take the cake here.

@anon90160534
Ninjago
Bionicle
Bionicle
Bionicle
Ninjago
Hero Factory

@The13Inquisitor Good that.

Edited for Triple Post-Star

1 Like

I can just imagine the group being pummeled by a swarm of flying pieces, like the void in MNOG! :smiley:

1 Like

was the void Makuta or one of his minions. I can’t remember if it was a separate being or not.

Toa Mahri (No Matoro) VS HF Alpha Team

1 Like

easily the Toa Mahri. their masks alone would be enough to win the fight. Hewkii’s Mask of Gravity would take them all out with one blow.

1 Like

Achievement Hunter (All with Exo Toa suits on) VS Equal amounts of HF Battle Machines

(Don’t ask where I got the idea of AH wit Exo Toa, I have no clue either)

2 Likes

@Oonie Breez XL

@squeaverking BZP Hackers

@ToaVuhii THE BAKURETSU SPD TOKKYU KYORYUZIN OH HYPE DX!!!
VS
The Colossal Titan (Attack on Titan)
The Super Train Megazord (Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue)
Gigant Bragi-Oh (Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger)
ROUND 2!!! (Because Round 1 was on the Never-Ending Eljay Fanfic)

Edited for double post- Star

1 Like

Bohrok Hordes vs. Star Wars CIS Battle Droids

2 Likes