The Official Zaktan Fan club

Let’s all discuss how Zaktan is the most friendliest, light-hearted, selfless and most of all honest being in all of the Matoran Universe.

24 Likes

I loved how he sacrificed himself to save the Matoran Universe

8 Likes

Zaktan’s a pretty legit fellow. eh led the Piraka and doesn’t afraid of anything.

I loved it when he killed makuta with a moon, and then spread love and kindness to the lands of rocka magna

6 Likes

He’s a skakdi.

nah he is a great being, dontcha know?

3 Likes

“Horror is looking into the eyes of the Shadowed One, knowing you are about to die … and then being forced to live. Horror is waking each day to see every part of your body moving on its own, a shifting mass of Protodites where once was solid metal and living tissue. Horror is what is in the eyes of your partners when they look at you … and in the cries of your enemies when your swarm engulfs them. Don’t talk to me about fear, creature — I am fear!”
— Zaktan to Irnakk, Inferno

Yeah, I think that quote sums up my actual legitimate feelings about him pretty well.

Sorry to interrupt everyone’s fun by being a boring stick-in-the-mud what with my serious thoughts and what-not, so I’ll try to keep it brief.

Zaktan was a very unique thing for me personally because he opened up my young stupid eyes to the possibility that a character outside the red one could even be leader of a given group. He always seemed like such a bada$$, and a perfect fit for the overall group aesthetic of the Piraka on the whole.

9 Likes

oh man, I need to re read the books,
just for the piraka
zaktan honestly was one of the best villains

5 Likes

Yup, I’m going to find them and post some quotes. :smiley:

4 Likes

here’s one

“You Toa are all alike - all mewling idiots.”
— Zaktan to the Toa Hagah, Dwellers In Darkness
(its a serial but still a inspirational Zaktan quote none the less)

3 Likes

“Toa Zaktan, here to help.”
This quote just goes to show how honest and trustworthy Zaktan is. Even surrounded by the Piraka, Zaktan keeps his Toa morals and offers the Matoran his help.

6 Likes

Zaktan is the only piraka I got…I guess he’s good.

1 Like

I loved it when he traveled deep in mata nui with his fellow piraka and defeated makuta

I love how Zaktan hands out free ice cream during Naming Day every year.

7 Likes

Zaktan made a good leader.

I like how his character was unique by having that “special” ability even if it worked for and against him.

Plus, he was always open for constructive criticism too, and is always understanding of the opinions of others as well as his own.

2 Likes

good guy Zaktan, he is sooooooo understanding, he can spend 5 hours the rest of the piraka complaining and doesnt shoot any of them! what a nice guy, I mean he even came to voya nui to help the matoran and told them to move a couple things as a present back, such a nice guy!
might have overdone it

1 Like

I’m sorry as soon as you said ‘nice guy’ I had to…XD.

13 Likes

BWAHAHAHA :laughing:

1 Like