The Official Zaktan Fan club

Well, his mind has been destroyed. Of all the Piraka, it is most likely that Zaktan’s mind is the sole surviving Piraka

2 Likes

Zaktan doesn’t stand in front because he wants to stay inconspicuous, everyone assumes who’s at the front is the leader, and the one to take out first, and nobody cares in the Piraka if Vezok is taken out :P.

5 Likes

Yeah, probably.

Your right… Wait a sec… Matoro was in the front with the Inika… And he died first…

LEGO, how dare you.

8 Likes

Obviously Vezon is the greatest :stuck_out_tongue:

If Zaktan was a cook, he’d be Snacktan.

I’m sorry…

9 Likes

You have NOTHING to be sorry for.

3 Likes

Takanuva has nothing on Zaktan, because he just makes his tan a little bit darker.

Hey, I almost forgot. Zaktan also supports racial equality between Toa and Skakdi too, isn’t that great?

9 Likes

Zaktan once ate a bowl of nails for breakfast.

Without any milk.

7 Likes

I’m gonna do my best to keep doing these lame Zaktan puns.
If Zaktan was a martial artist, he’d be Zakie Tan.

3 Likes

Please, never stop

Who’s better for Viper - Zaktan or Meso?

ZaktanxViper2015

1 Like

I usually liked the green BIONICLE sets, but for some reason, I never really connected or even liked Zaktan. I just thought he was a fearsome foe that could not just be defeated with a simple Zamor Sphere.

I learned to like him now, but he’s not my favorite Piraka.

1 Like

It’s been a while since Zack has gotten a tan.

3 Likes

ooooo
thats baddddd
no seriously go cry in a corner, infact apologize to zaktan, let him kill you and then get eaten by the kardas dragon
,that fellow is pretty cool

JK JK

Same here. Thok will always be my fav.

Zaktan watched Clannad and only cried for 10 minutes.

If Zaktan had a younger sister, she would call him Zak-chan

4 Likes

And this thing could give a lava eel nightmares,

• Piruk
    Did your dead Turaga ever tell you not to judge a book by its cover? Jeez. Zaktan could be a nice person for all you know… :stuck_out_tongue:
4 Likes