The Official Zaktan Fan club

Just started reading Island of Doom… Now I know why Zaktan is such a feared creature…

Sheesh, he’s the most terrible creature I’ve ever read about for BIONICLE! Now I know why you adore him so much… He’s one of the evilest villains imaginable!

3 Likes

His social awkwardness is so bad, it’s criminal… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You mean like the time he almost suffocated Avak with his protodites because he questioned his motives?

Yeah, I can see why you say that.

2 Likes

Legends say that Zaktan had a smile that frightened the Joker himself.

2 Likes

You mean like the legends Vezok destroyed with his concussion beams in the Ignition comics?

No. Just no. Joker would send Zaktan crying to his mommy.

No. Zaktan would kill Joker by suffocating him, reaching his trillions of protodites into his lungs, giving him a rather gruesome death.

2 Likes

Yeah I should just stick to the lame puns.

If Zaktan did GTL, he would be Jackedtan

1 Like

No. Joker’s pure insanity and chaoticness would terrify Zaktan more than anything.

You sure? Looking at Zaktan’s body is sure enough to drive any Toa like Matoro to craziness…

2 Likes

yeah. I’m sure.

Then let’s see you try to battle Zaktan in a room, without a weapon or Toa armor, and the room has no exits. Let’s see who would win.

That’s not a battle, that’s an execution. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Oh, in a fight, Zaktan wins against almost anyone

Note how I said “Try.” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wonder what it’s like being hit my a swarm of protodites? I’m not sure if it would hurt or not, depends on the speed that they’re going at I suppose. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I imagine it’s the same as going through a swarm of any insects.

I’d imagine, at the speed he’s going, and from the descriptions from the book, it would be like a brick wall hitting you.

Nuparu once flew unto them, seemingly unharmed, and halted Zaktan for a moment by dragging the protodites into the water. I guess you just got to know how to maneuver him.

I wonder how Zaktan will survive if he had probability missiles shot at him

Yeah, it would probably be painful, considering they go at a pretty quick speed it seems too, if they didn’t, well… Zaktan’s wouldn’t be as threatening or difficult to actually attack. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes