The Official Zaktan Fan club

Ouch. Poor Avak…and Thok, and who ever else I’ve forgotten. XD

Dalu (I think), and several other Matoran? I don’t remember everyone who has been injured by a wall of protodites, either.

I don’t recall Dalu, but funny thing is, she could beat him if she used her power. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, right. It was Avak that injured her. Never mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, I thought I’d missed something for a moment. XD

It’s alright. I forget things at time. But just for your curiosity anyways, that was in Island of Doom. I just read it… Probably one of my favorite BIONICLE books!
It completely changed on how I imagined the Piraka…

Do you think Zaktan has good cooking skills?
I do, how do you think he can make an omelette without cracking an egg?
I want him to make me a Kane-Ra fillet with that blade of his.

I like all the 06 books, I’m not as big of a fan of Dark destiny, it felt very slow for some reason, maybe the whole Karzarni thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just started reading Island of Doom today… I’m a fast reader, so it was a rather quick read, but it overall was a great book. It changed my perspectives on a lot of the characters, and I really enjoyed the overall aesthetic of how Farshtey portrayed the cruelty of the Piraka.

1 Like

Even if he could, I doubt anyone would trust him to cook food for them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Hakann is up in your league… He toasted an entire Kikalano before with his laser vision… He could make that Kane-Ra steak in no-time!

1 Like

“Soon” he whispered in a multitude of voices.

If I was Piruk, I would be laughing at that unintentional meme and end up getting caught. XD

Eh, I think Piruk did the right thing. After all, he is my second-favorite Matoran.

1 Like

When someone starts whispering words formatted like cult chants, I think it’s time to leave. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Zaktan stole all the Yo-yos given to the entire Piraka team

1 Like

So that’s why he’s not in front in the group picture.

I’m kind of thinking protodites are a bit like water. Like they were mentioned in previous posts, they can hit like a wall, but if maneuvered through correctly, one can manage unharmed. That idea made me think of diving, same idea really.
-Oonie

1 Like

If there was ever was a movie on the 06 storyline, Zaktan would be a pain to animate. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No. It’s like when you walk through a swarm of flies, but then they can bunch up to make a greater surface area to hit someone. It acts kinda like water, but this is a simple law of science.

Zaktan tried to eat some food before… It went right through him.

3 Likes