The Official Zaktan Fan club

Once, Zaktan had a staring contest with a gorgon…

R.I.P. Medusa

1 Like

One time I saw Zaktan.

RIP in spaghetti-o’s me

Zaktan vs. Omega Tahu

1 Like

The whole universe would explode and create another Big Bang. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then I guess there’s no chance for the victor to fight Chuck Norris…

No. The victor proceeds to battle the Man Upstairs.

1 Like

That’s one of my favourite quotes in all of Bionicle. So inspirational.

Seriously, Zaktan is my favourite Piraka of the six. His “teammates” and Vezon felt like generic insane dudes to me, but with cool Toa-ish weapons. Zaktan stands out to me because he has plenty of interesting traits and history. Perhaps ironically he’s also the least insane of the Piraka and is much more intelligent than most of the other Piraka.

Also that gold three-bladed scissor is awesome!

1 Like

So, I’m not the only one who’s excited for Eljay to review the Piraka then?

1 Like

Yeah, Vezon never really struck a cord with me for some reason, I’m kinda sick of insane villains, honestly.
Zaktan’s pretty well kept together considering he’s experienced death, in theory. It would explain his lack of respect for the lives of others compared to the other Piraka. A good example is Avak when Balta approaches him, he captures him and shows no sign of killing him in the future. If it were Zaktan, he’d probably kill him.
For what they are, the Piraka as a whole are reasonably intelligent, even more so if there judgement wasn’t clouded by delusion of getting the Mask of Life. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess Zaktan also gets a buzz from killing people, ha ha. Get it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve been excited for 06 since he started the reviews. XD

This needs more midget Zaktan

6 Likes

That’s the sight of rage and evil personified right there… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You are staring at the reason I liked Bionicle in the first place.

I feel you Viper.

If you were any other cast member I would have told you to… buzz off

1 Like

Quite story accurate. Remember that time Zaktan used that hook to save the Toa Inika to show how nice he is?

2 Likes

Well, Zaktan managed to fuse into the golden skinned being and (possibly) take control of it even as green mist.
Props to him.

3 Likes

“So you hide behind your force shield? Is this the mighty Toa that villains quake before? I suppose it’s true then- the Toa with the longest careers are the ones who master the art of running and hiding.”

• Zaktan to Tahu

The Kanohi Hau cannot protect him from the shots being fired right here! XD

4 Likes

And then Tahu went and dropped his shield. Man, he was an idiot when he was younger.

1 Like

Yeah, even though he knew he was baiting him, his emotions blocked out his common sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like