The Official Zaktan Fan club

What would Zaktan do if he just wanted to stop being a bad guy/retire?

You know what, I’m not even sure, I guess he’d stay unemployed and live off the money he got. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, old man Zaktan looking back on his life as one of the greatest skakdi in history. :smiley:

…or inserting his consciousness into that shiny new mask.

BOOM.

“You kids have it off easy! When I was a your age I crawled through rat holes in a protodermis m-ZZZ” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Dang kids and thier newfangled Hero Factory. Back in my day, our sockets could break!”

4 Likes

I never got that guy
I did get vesok
and jaller
but who cares about jaller

Zaktan sucks.

-MT

Vezon is where it’s at. Greatest of the Skakdi he is and a role-model to us all.

2 Likes

Zaktan is best

Anyone who says otherwise supports this abomination.

I denounce you as a heretic of the cult of the NSA for spreading falsities about your lord Zaktann :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your kind of opinion has no place here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i dont think ive posted here yet, but theres this really cool piraka that i need to talk about

his name is avak

he is really nice

this is the place to post this, right?

3 Likes

I think Zaktan replaced Vezon as my favorite piraka (don’t worry Vezon you’re still awesome), I’m rereading all the books, preparing for the return in 2015, forgot how ruthless and awesome he is

5 Likes

He’s got the moves like Jaller, he’s got the moves like Jaller, he’s got the moOoOoOoves like Jaller. XP

8 Likes

No one dances better than the Captain of the Guard

unless he wishes it

6 Likes

Someone call this the Holy Church of Zaktan.

More like the Cathedral of Zaktan, in all his greatness. : p

5 Likes

I thought up a terrible pun that I think might be appreciated 'round here.

I have have pet snake, named Zack. He was imported from Japan, so his nickname is…wait for it…wait for it…Zack-tan.

…I’ll show myself out. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes