The Original Concept of Hero Factory

sheds tear of nostalgia

I have been there buddy. Believe me, I have been there…

3 Likes

See this is evidence a Mandela Effect happened and no one remembers HF was actually real

2 Likes

whats a hf?/s

2 Likes

Did any new information on the story bible get released in the years since?
(It has been four years since this discussion went down, after all.)

1 Like

This was apparently an early concept for Hero Factory itself:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkgeA99L-pA/

7 Likes

This is crazy to me; I had no idea Faber had posted this. So HF was actually a space ship (escape craft?), similar to Mata Nui. When the villains stole the plans for HF in Breakout, I wonder if that would’ve revealed the actual function of the building :thinking: Thanks for posting this! It’s always cool to learn more about HF’s origins/concepts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That explains the Brain Factory being on an asteroid…

1 Like

I always felt like the factory looked so out of place next to the city’s buildings that it had to had been something more than just that

I’m sad we never got this revealed in the story

Now I’m imagining a full-scale space battle between Hero Factory and the mysterious villain’s forces.

4 Likes

It would be a great setting for a final showdown. I think if the mechs of invasion from below were refined to allow for spaceships, we’d have a decent line ready for a concluding wave.

7 Likes

I think a mixed-scale wave would be pretty cool; some CCBS characters, some minifig-scale Invasion From Below-style mechs, and possibly even full-System minifig-scale sets depicting various spacecraft and other locations.

5 Likes