The Perfect Head

I like the toa metru head because it was supported the longest, so more masks can fit onto them. Toa Metru, Toa Mahri, Mahritoran, Voyatoran, Toa Nuva 08, Makuta 08]

2 Likes

Yes. I know that. BUT, that is a ridiculously easy fix.

Doesnā€™t even give a long AvMatoran head face, since the BA head is pretty smushed to begin with.

3 Likes

Av-Matoran head face.
This is really funny for some reason.

3 Likes

But it makes the eyes look pretty far back. :disappointed:
Also, my prized Akaku makes the head stick to far back. :disappointed_relieved:

Someone should make a 3D model of how this would look like.

4 Likes

And if someone wanted to 3-D print that, I would buy tons of them! Iā€™d do it myself if I had that kind of experience and tech. If someone wanted me to design it so they could create it, done. Just make it happen.
Please :grin:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have an of these, but Iā€™d say the metru heads. They work with metru and inika builds while fitting mata masks.

1 Like

Personally, I love the Metru and Okoto heads the most. The glatorian heads arenā€™t that bad either, I suppose. The one drawback of the Metru heads was their incompatibility with Krana.

4 Likes

Deffo either the Metru or Mata heads. I hated any new heads after the Metru ones as the 01-03 masks werenā€™t compatible with them.

Metru are the best by far.
They have easy to insert eyestalks that come in a wide spectrum of colours and even a light up variant of orange.
The stalk stays firmly in place and has two different lengths(Standard, Green with axle in back) for more customisation. They are also are not just a translucent blob, meaning the eyes are easy to notice compared to the face.
They are compatible with 01-03 Kanohi. Though Krana are tricky to insert, the other masks are surprisingly snug. 01 masks can still be knocked off, but they are not linked to a sensitive eyestalk lever.
The heads connect with a ball joint, meaning you only need to attach the head to a socket to get neck articulation.
Featuring the widest variety of compatible masks and eyes, a simple connection, and a decent size, metru heads were the bionicle staple for a reason.

2 Likes

I find Metru to be the all around best as well. My biggest problem with Mata heads it their lack of posability.

2 Likes

Both the Metru head and Okoto head designs are good, in my opinion. However, the Okoto one seems the most reasonable out of all mask-head designs. It seems far more reasonable lore wise that masks magnetically clip onto the sides of a being, than having to suck hard on a very small nob, unable to speak : P

1 Like

Honestly, the G2 head is the perfect head to me. I like how it looks like a normal face when the mask is off.

2 Likes

iā€™d like the g2 head to be combined with the 2001 mata Head

ie give G2 those cool looking mandibles and make it look more angry!

1 Like

Metru head had the best mask connection, but Okoto head looks good without the mask. So unless Lego makes a hybrid (they should) It looks like one or the other for my mocs

1 Like

Heck, they even fit G2 masks, although unintentionally.

3 Likes

Waitā€¦ you can fit gen 2 masks on metru heads?
Still best head.

1 Like

Yeah, they fit in the pinholes.

1 Like

Obviously the new one, cause it actually has a nice face that can be used even without a mask.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not to crazy about admitting this but I think the G2 heads look great, but itā€™s a shame they donā€™t fit the Mata/Metru masks.

@Cyclopian They can?!!! O_O

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

1 Like