The Quote Guessing Game Topic

This feels very easily cheated. Almost any quote or lyric can be found online, especially from movies and television.

1 Like

Well also anyone who watched Civil War would know that…

I haven’t seen the movie as of yet, and I can still very easily pinpoint the source of the quote. All my point is that the rules seem broken.

2 Likes

I saw civil war and I couldn’t even recall where that quote was from.

i took the quote from the trailer

@nexolo
@Majora
@Joe

So it seems, that in the time that I have been gone, there have been a lot of shenanigans. I will be sure to add a rule about googling.

That actually seems rather familiar. Except for the gravy part.

There’s no way to verify this. On the internet, anyone can cheat about anything with no one knowing.

2 Likes

Guess where this quote is from.

I am hoping people will just respect the rule.

Also, seeing as there is no current quote, I will provide an easy one.

“Say goodbye to the universe, ********! The future has changed. Yessssss. The ******** lose, evil triumphs, and you… YOU! NO LONGER EXIST!”

I removed all franchise specific nouns.

Am I just ignorant to popular media because I’ve never heard that before. Since it involves timelines and universe I’ll guess doctor who?

2 Likes

No. not even close really. But keep trying. I now some people on theses boards that would get this instantly.

Megtron, beast wars.

1 Like

Yep. I figured it was only a matter of time. So now you give a quote.

NOOOOOO!!

Um dude, I might have death wan clogged the toilet.

NOOOOOO!!!

1 Like

that’ so easy, regular show

1 Like

You are correct!

Here’s one.
“So, why is ------ still around? If the rest have scuttled off, why hasn’t he?”

I love that film :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

“SILENCE! You think you know me? It was I who languished for years thinking of nothing but you. Nothing but this very moment. And now, the perfect tool for my vengeance is in front of us. I never planned on killing you, but I will make you share my suffering.”
It’s not exact, but it should be close enough.

Joker from Batman the Dark Knight