The Quote Guessing Game Topic

He man,

I know for a fact that its Thundercats. Go ahead ahead and go.

This man.

1 Like

K den

“A few grass mats, some cave drawings, the heads of my enemies mounted on the wall … it could be quite pleasant.”

1 Like

Vezon. Federation of fear. Easy

1 Like

Well seeing as you guessed correctly, but have not givin your own quote, I shall give one instead.

FOOL!!! Pain is my friend. Allow me to introduce you to it.”

I was waiting for the guy to %100 confirm it. Get back in line.

1 Like

Excuse me? I don’t mean to be rude, but it is my topic. I googled the quote, you got it correct. It has been nearly 24 hours since your guess. I feel completely justified in my actions. So would you care to give a guess to my quote?

1 Like

That one rolling stones song

1 Like

No. Not at all. Not even the right medium. Its from a show. Keep trying though. :grin:

Inferno, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Yes, yes it is. Now please give your own quote.

Okay:
God forbid you ever have to walk a mile in her shoes
then you might know what it’s like to sing the blues

1 Like

That sounds familiar. Is it form a book?

It’s from a song actually.

1 Like

Oh. Then I wouldn’t know.

UPDATE:

Due to resent events, I have decided to add a new rule. If there a 24 hour period of inactivity, I will give a new quote, just to keep the topic running. Take of that what you will. So, as such, I will give a new quote.

“I said no! ********** command you, Sub-Commander Kiss-Butt! ********** not command **********! Not any more! ********** sick of being evil. Sick of being ********! And, ********** especially sick of getting blown to scrap all the time! Sooo, ********** quit! As of now, which means ******* and ******** can just pucker their mandibles and plant big, wet, juicy one right here on **********'s big…fat…stripy…a…”

Waspinator. Also for those of you who don’t know:

God forbid you ever have to walk a mile in her shoes
then you might know what it’s like to sing the blues

is a quote from “What it’s like” by Everlast. Not really a Pg rated song.

1 Like

Correct. It has got to be my favorite Beast Wars quote. So now you give one.

You tough that he was going to be your first kiss, but it was me, ***!