The Quote Guessing Game Topic

A Phantom Menace.

Some Christmas movie.

Hmmmā€¦ Whatā€™s one thatā€™ll be hard for everyoneā€¦

When do you think a man dies? When he is shot? When heā€™s blown up? When he eats a soup made of a poisonous mushroom just to make his friend feel better?

No, a man truly dies when his country forgets about him.

Sounds familiar but I canā€™t remember. Plus if @Runa got any of those correct it is his turn now.

nope it is not from a Christmas movie

ā€œItā€™s a trap!ā€

This one is kinda obvious

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Admiral Akbar

@King_Ved

Yeah

1 Like

Yay, yes, I finally get to put in a quote. :laughing:

Hereā€™s the quote:" No, Iā€™m not! What am I, Bartleby?"
" Youā€™re aces Smiley!"

I left the name to help.

I know this one, itā€™s from an ashens video

ā€œOH! DID U GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THEB ROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVRITE!1 XD. I hope your friend find this concerning.ā€
@Whaddon yes

If I remember correctly that is from ā€œthe Stanley Parableā€

well then

Iā€™m so tough; canā€™t you see me running?

1 Like

Shrek, from Sword Art Online

3 Likes

ā€œitā€™s on account of the bear and sharkā€™s teeth that makes them natureā€™s best friendsā€

ā€œoh yeah, I made this documentary for PBS, and they rejected it saying it was stupid and grossly inaccurate.ā€

Itā€™s from that space ghost talk show

ā€œ28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world endsā€

Jacob Sartorius, Jake Paulā€™s dabtastic adventure

3 Likes

ā€œWhere is the eBay item 21153? WHERE ARE THE GLASSES?!?!!ā€

Transformers 2007. Easy.

ā€œWhen life gives you lemons, donā€™t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I donā€™t want your darn lemons, what the heck am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see lifeā€™s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give **** ******* lemons! Do you know who I am? Iā€™m the man whoā€™s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! Iā€™m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!ā€

This one should be easy. I removed proper nouns just so it wouldnā€™t be too easy though.

Edited for language ~ ReeseEH

Portal 2, cave Johnson

ā€œHello, my name is inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to dieā€

Princess Bride.

ā€œI have listened through rock and metal and time. Now I will talk, and you will listen.ā€