The Rahkilla Rahkshi Army Project (CLOSED DUE TO LOSS OF MASTER)

After the failed trash can of Rahkshi Army? Let’s Make It! and my newfound MASTER RANKING (bumbumpadump!) I decided to take another stab at it with my staff of Rahi Control. Rahkilla is an army of rahkshi with special suits designed by the makuta themselves that increase intelligence to that of a matoran. They are ruled under Arhkaata, rahkshi of limited invulnerability. It was founded by Makuta Kratune. It has an academy much like Corpus (Note, corpus rahkshi isn’t canon to this) where the rahkshi are trained… So, what are the rules?

Well i’ll tell you (I’m new to this)

NOTE: PARTS CAN BE PAINTED!!!

Heads

Heads. Heads are a rahkshi’s specialty and defining feature. So, what’s aloud? Of course, rahkshi heads are allowed. Custom heads are allowed, as long as they resemble a rahkshi head close enough. If you have an idea that you are unsure of, send it to me as a sketch or something. Crasts are also okay. And jawbite’s head. Ehhhhh?! I guess, it works. You know what. I endorse it! DO THE JAWBITE HEAD. Or, don’t. I have no idea. Moving on!

Build

Build. This includes building system, kraata, etc. Let’s get this cleared up. All building systems are okay, except basic system. Only technic/constraction/ccbs/idk are allowed. All characters must have a back with spines. This isn’t something i’m too crazy about, but please add a kraata. If not, a space for one would be prefered, though. Also, complexity. Don’t just have a barebones figure, a skeleton with armor/shells. That won’t do. Okay, onto the other things.

Design

Design. Oooooh design. I recommend looking at this for a good design and what I deem to be canon. Of course these are special made rahkshi and can have more creative liberties than that.

Categories

Categories. This may seem strange, but it is important. Sentries are strange and unintelligent. These are not characters but rather specialized suits and troops on the battlefield. Each person can have 5 sentries each. Troops are normal characters that I listed off the rules of already and you probably expected to make when you walked in. Did you walk in? Mutants are strange. They are not rahkshi, but rather kraata. They attach to the backs of their rahkshi suits. They also have any of the heads listed before. They have weaponized tails and also have spines. They have two elements and the element of darkness. They have 12 segments usually, though of course that can change and does not have to be represented on the MOC. Though I said that stuff, Tridahk still counts as shadow leeches exist already. These are usually more complicated than troops.

Here are the participants.

[details=Sentries]Accuracy:
Adaptation:
Anger:
Chain Lightning:
Chameleon:
Confusion:
Cyclone:
Darkness:
Density Control:
Disintegration:
Dodge:
Elasticity:
Electricity:
Fear:
Fire Resistance:
Gravity:
Heat Vision:
Hunger:
Ice Resistance:
Illusion:
Insect Control:
Laser Vision:
Limited Invulnerability:
Magnetism:
Mind Reading:
Molecular Disruption (inorganic):
Plant Control:
Plasma:
Poison:
Power Scream:
Quick Healing:
Rahi Control:
Shapeshifting:
Shattering:
Silence:
Sleep:
Slowness:
Sonics:
Stasis Field:
Teleportation:
Vacuum: ??? - @Khalsa721
Weather Control:[/details]

[details=Troops]Accuracy:
Adaptation:
Anger:
Chain Lightning: ??? - @Kikoa
Chameleon:
Confusion:
Cyclone:
Darkness:
Density Control:
Disintegration:
Dodge: ???- @Khalsa721 (Im unsure)
Elasticity:
Electricity:
Fear:
Fire Resistance:
Gravity:
Heat Vision:
Hunger:
Ice Resistance:
Illusion:
Insect Control:
Laser Vision:
Limited Invulnerability: Arhkaata- @TridahkMaster
Magnetism:
Mind Reading:
Molecular Disruption (inorganic):
Plant Control:
Plasma:
Poison:
Power Scream:
Quick Healing:
Rahi Control:
Shapeshifting:
Shattering:
Silence:
Sleep:
Slowness:
Sonics:
Stasis Field:
Teleportation:
Vacuum: ???- @Zero (Im unsure)
Weather Control:[/details]

[details=Mutants]Other:
Other:
Other:
Other:
Other:
Other:
Other:
Other:
Other:
Other:
ShadowLeech: Tridahk - @TridahkMaster (to be revamped)
Kal: Kraata-Kal - @TridahkMaster (clone/revamp)
SpinnerFighter:
SpinnerFighter:
SpinnerFighter:
SpinnerFighter:[/details]

[details=Makuta(Headmasters/Creators)]Kratune @TridahkMaster
Mellex: @KAI_BORG[/details]

4 Likes

Hmmm… hmmmm…!

I may or may not be pondering about making something for this (other than Mellex)

1 Like

So rakshi power suits? Interesting.

1 Like

I love this pun so much (it’s a pun, right?) that I might join this. I just might…

1 Like

Take a deep breath.

3 Likes

Nope. I don’t get it.
@Invader39 ?

1 Like

Artahka, Arkraata?

2 Likes

Crap. Kra means darkness, ar just sounds cool, kraata have 2 a and a t. Hard to explain, but yeah.

2 Likes

Ashahahha! I knew I could sense the pun! I knew it! I just couldn’t find it! XD

2 Likes

Sign me up for a trooper of chain lightning my Dude! I have no rahkshi heads or pieces so Jawblade it, unless creature heads are allowed? (2016).
Also congrats on masters.
@TridahkMaster I’ll just use a Jawblade head. Thanks! Oh and name is Kadelus.

1 Like

I’m meh about creature heads. i guess it would work though. Remember, chain lightning rahkshi are silver! (I would recommend an uxar head and maybe use trans green bone pieces.) Also, what’s his name?

Could I do vacuum?

Maybe. That might be taken by @Zero but I’m not sure if he is still part of it. Unless it’s not a troop.

So is that a yes? I’m planning on a commander / non troop build.

Thanks commanders are makuta. You could do a sentry.

Alright. Sounds fine.