The Real Reason Kahi Was Fired (megaofficial)

##WARNING: This document contains mature content

Mature stuff in here bros. Walk softly.

In this video, Kahi admits to everything and attempts to defend his actions.

35 Likes

This document sickens me, yet the Lime Joint Podcast debunk toward Jon is stunning.

20 Likes

Yeah, broskis, on the Lime Joint Podcast, they have an interview with Kahi going over this info.

It’s pretty evil how Kahi admitted to all this being true.

17 Likes

I would have done more than just fire him…

13 Likes

I don’t have time to read the whole thing right now. Could someone give me a quick TLDR?

7 Likes

You should probably read it when you get the chance if you are mature enough to read it

8 Likes

Kahi did bad stuff, so he was fired.

You could pribably skip the discord sceenshots and just read the bullets below it for a TL;DR

13 Likes

I can’t imagine it being that bad.

6 Likes

Trust me, It’s that bad.

12 Likes

Dang… Well I’ll definitely read it when I have the time.

6 Likes

I knew what happened with Prpl had to have been pretty bad, but man this is pretty bad.

13 Likes

How were you able to get this information? It’s terrible, and almost made me viscerally sick, but why is it you who released this? Unless, of course, this was released publicly elsewhere and you’re just spreading the word.

Edit: Just realized that this info was released by Jon, so I don’t think there is any problem here.

10 Likes

In awe of the size of this document, what an absolute unit, and more so what a absolute mad lad. @squeaverking

8 Likes

Was actually released by Prpl and Phweff to one of the Lime Joint Podcast cast members, who compiled the info into the doc, and was given the greenlight to be released to the public. Squeaverking was merely spreading the doc around.

17 Likes

Ah, alright then.

4 Likes

Yeah what @prentice1215 said

5 Likes

OKAY, so I just found out about this! You know I can’t tell which is more disturbing, being unable to see a person you liked doing something so horrible, or being able to see them doing it perfectly.

12 Likes

My god…
I’ve been inactive a while and came back to this

9 Likes

Welcome back.

10 Likes

w0wrip.

4 Likes