The Relationship Topic

Well it’s not to see if there’s any I like so much as likes me, so I prepare for how to handle the situation

1 Like

Yeah.
Thats basically what I meant…
Except I worded it wrong. Lol.

1 Like

There’s apparently some prom/ball thingy a lot of home-schooled teenagers go to, but I refuse to go next year. I mean what’s the point? I could be updating my Bricklink store instead. Should I go?

Also, before anyone asks, I am in the midst of making a new account. I won’t use this hand-me-down one anymore.

2 Likes

That would be considered a duplicate account and both would be subsequently banned.

7 Likes

You could probably just change the name and profile pic to something that better suits you, I would think.

4 Likes

Umm, Tennabrae said this [quote=“TenebraeInvictus, post:3417, topic:13, full:true”]
Yes, just make a new account please.
[/quote]

I’m sure Eljay and I can easily reach a consensus on the issue. Since he’s allegedly borrowing his friend’s account, he should get his own account.

So IF that isn’t true and it is the original account owner after all, then yes he would get banned for having a duplicate.

4 Likes

Okay you guys should probably do this, because I like Eljay and hope no arguments spawn from this

DOUBLE Exactly. I was talking to one of my teachers in a chat room with some fellow students about our goals and dreams, and the teacher said “Well as some of you know, I started dating my now-husband when I was 14 and a few months into our relationship we decided to marry.” We were all shocked.

Me: That was an unnerving answer.

Other Student: O.o hides

Teacher: Lol, that it took six years for us to marry?

Me: No, the fact that you were fourteen. I’m fourteen and that rattles me.

Teacher: Lol, at that age I took it way too seriously. I’m glad that I was protected from bad choices lol

I just sat there thinking “Yea ya done did take it seriously.”

1 Like

Actually, It’s legal in Utah, and I believe Louisiana and Alabama in America to get married at the age of fourteen, with parental consent. I could never understand why.

Just Ignore this because I was completely wrong about the point of the previous comment.

[spoiler]I don’t think that you got the point. She didn’t marry at age 14. She got married at age 20. She just decided when she was 14 that she would marry her now-husband when it was legal to do so.

Also, that sounds creepy to get married at 14.[/spoiler]

1 Like

I understood what was said. I was just throwing out an interesting tidbit.

1 Like

Ah, ok. Sorry!

1 Like

Does playing video games with the girl I like count as a date?

1 Like

No, unless you asked her over to your place an arcade. If it was over chat, then no. That would make emailing anyone the equivelant of a date.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:
Okay, just wondering.

1 Like

It’s not?

2 Likes

No. A “Date” would be you going and setting up a time to meet. And I’m sure someone will bring up long distance dating but that really shouldn’t be considered a date. You don’t really know a person still you’ve spoken with them face to face. And I would put playing video games over the internet beneath even just chatting. A date should also require the understanding from both parties that it is a date, as many women and men can see what one may consider a date as something completely unrelated. Not to mention, by your logic, if I just sent an email to someone I fancied, all of a sudden I should be considered in a relationship with them, which is false.

@meepinater No problem man. If you really like this girl, find out if she likes you and then ask her to a coffee shop or something similar and just talk.

2 Likes

Ok.
Cool.
this was, for the most part, a joke, but this is some really good advice. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

That’s the most I could have hoped for. Good luck pal.

1 Like