The Relationship Topic

my girl and i binged all 3 miramax bionicle movies together. quoting our favorite lines, talking about details in the film we missed, holding hands

it was one of the best days of my life

to all you singles- you CAN find a bionicle girlfriend who is also sane and will love you

maintain your mental health

11 Likes

That is truly epic. Before my gf and I were even together she liked me and I got her to watch the og six Star Wars movies and Iā€™m turning her into a nerd. Weā€™ve also seen Knives Out, Jojo Rabbit, and Inception together

2 Likes

Show proof. :smirk:

1 Like

i AM the proof

4 Likes

Get on my level bro, Iā€™ve got so many, I swear they grow from spores or something, literally found 4 while cleaning my room and I have no idea where they came from

1 Like

I think I have more of her scrunchies than she does so itā€™s not my fault :joy:

2 Likes

ā€œDonā€™t do that. Donā€™t give me hope.ā€

Congratulations! Just watched Web of Shadows with the boys, had a fantastic time.

1 Like

Well look whoā€™s the lucky one over here, brag some more why donā€™t cha?

My girlfriend just falls asleep during movies.

And Video Games

1 Like

Weā€™re probably gonna watch revenge of the Sith tomorrow, sheā€™s never seen it all the way through :slight_smile: Iā€™ve gotten her hooked on clone wars so itā€™s kind of a must

3 Likes

My girl hadnā€™t seen Star Wars until we started talking to each other. She took interest in me shortly after she started watching it. Introducing a woman to Star Wars does wonders

1 Like

I want to introduce a girl to the MCU, just so I can have something that relates to the feeling of watching Endgame for the first time.

1 Like

My girlfriend saw this in the closet and demanded we play lol

14 Likes

rubs eyes
did-
did I read that right?

rubs eyes again
Howā€™d you ever find someone like that
Iā€™m amazed

7 Likes

Iā€™m glad for all you boys that got decent relationships. Iā€™m twenty-six and all the decent women I knew in high school and college are currently married off or will be married off. The only ones left are the single moms or the morbidly obese, or they just live in their phone all day. My childhood friend, the neighbor girl Iā€™ve known since I was five and rode the school bus with, regressed into a narcissist who takes pictures of herself all day to post on facebook and instagram. She blocked me just for saying hello. Absolutely insane but this is nothing new. Then I find out another girl who I was close to in high school had a baby with chad in college and is now a single mom. Eh, I need to go out and make new friends.

4 Likes

I think you have a very warped world view. Stop browsing 4chan and try to get involved with your local church community :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Agreed. My gfā€™s cousin is my best friend from church. Thatā€™s how we met

thatā€™s also how I met my ex-ā€œItā€™s Complicatedā€, because we were never technically together

church dating as a young person is weird, but I think as an adult it would probably be more manageable

2 Likes

5 years laterā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been on 4chan, these are all real experiences with people I have met. All of the twenty-somethings at my church left, got married to good guys, and never came back. I have visited other churches in the area and itā€™s the same thing. I will keep trying other churches though, I do believe finding someone at a church is a good idea.

4 Likes

You sound ignorant to the real-world responsibilities that come with any committed relationship, and the many things that can go wrong if the personalities involved arenā€™t a near perfect match. I shared a view similar to yours when I was in early high school, so I do understand it, but be sure you know what youā€™re getting yourself into and that being in a relationship is not the automatic path to fulfillment.

1 Like