The Relationship Topic

I personally think that the following things are cute in a girl to me:

• -Slightly baggy clothes

That’s it.
Of course, I’m not saying I like people solely on what they wear, but if some girl I happen to like is wearing a sweater that’s a little bit baggy, I’m gonna think it’s super cute.

3 Likes

Someone who doesn’t care if I collect lego or play video games a lot

6 Likes

I actually don’t mind

tho…

big(as in tall), likes games, generally likable and possibly may or may not have similar interests or quirks as me or friends…

2 Likes

Someone who has a pulse.

9 Likes

… so you don’t like ghosts, undead, non-organic or robot women, ey?

6 Likes

Personally I would prefer someone who doesn’t require batteries.

4 Likes

How alivist of you. You should be ashamed.

7 Likes

Too transparent

The Last of Us ruined all hope of that.

Yeah, I don’t even know what to say about this.

Those can be disabled too easily from an EMP

(ง’̀-'́)ง Fite me, I’ll reck u quick-fast m8

12 Likes

…you know there are more examples other then the last of us…as for the others I’m not in the mood for uncivil counterarguements

4 Likes

Better run @Onyx_, this guy is not kidding.

7 Likes

every time I look at this topic I internally cringe

maybe I should see a doctor

13 Likes

No, you should see a therapist.

1 Like

Great GIF choice…

4 Likes

Well, probably the biggest necessity in my case would be if the girl is into other girls to begin with, for obvious reasons. As far as taste goes, I’d be interested in a partner who not only accepts but is also able to enjoy many of the same nerdy things I do, but also would perhaps be more able to keep practical and help me remember to pull my weight as well.

As for who I may ultimately end up with, though, I’m not overly worried about whether or not she’ll fit that profile, and I’m generally trying to keep expectations to a minimum. Of course, I think I want to get through College before I really start searching, though, so it isn’t something that really keeps me up at night quite yet.

12 Likes

CGL has one of the more thought out answers here and pretty much voiced all I wanted to say :+1:

only difference is I’m a guy interested in girls :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

One of the things that we need to remember is that once you find that perfect someone, your list of requirements needs to be thrown out of the window as you try to become what he/she wants you to be.

In the case of guys, we need to treat girls like goddesses :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Of course, that would mean that, while getting their attention, you are not behaving in the way you usually do and are giving a false representation of yourself.

3 Likes

I think you misunderstand me. That’s not to say that we don’t behave like ourselves, it’s to say that we treat them with as much care and love as we can give.

2 Likes

Which is to say, to behave the way that humans ought simply to behave the way they were intended to behave.

1 Like

Well yeah, I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like