The Relationship Topic

##Only swords are every man’s and woman’s true love!!!

Well, i prefer gunboats, so HA

Girls love gunboats. Trust me.

2 Likes

thinks too hard about it

I didn’t know they made swords that looked like human females.

2 Likes

Nooo, spears are where it’s at, as all true TES fans can attest. Of course, loaves of bread aren’t bad either.

3 Likes

Dude, it’s all about the mech suit, you get yourself a cool mech suit, you’ll get all the ladies

6 Likes

Or do the ladies get you?
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/thumb/b/b0/DVa-portrait.png/336px-DVa-portrait.png?version=a61b36e7c026d484f0de8a1ae2811cb1

4 Likes

Be like Mech Warrior, drive cool mechs

2 Likes

You know what’s best girl?

My Japanese sword collection.

Now that’s a katana.

6 Likes

I think you mean firearms.

3 Likes

Power Armor > Relationships

14 Likes

Collection of rpg’s/jrpg’s > other people.
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And now for a more serious discussion…

I have a feeling I just slammed the metaphorical door in the face of someone who I believe is interested in me. Now she doesn’t even want to talk (she was originally very eager to speak.)

Not sure where to go from here.

6 Likes

Take stime to yourself mi amigo, learn who you truely are.

And get a gunboat.

1 Like

I don’t know where you can go from here either, since you never specified what got you to here, or more specifically, what here even is.

What did you do that was so bad yo?

But see, this raises the question, are you interested?

2 Likes

I did that once a couple years ago. (EDIT: Looking at where we’re both at now,) Still don’t regret it.

Obviously being more specific would lead to more specific advice, but I know we all wonder, “Well, what if I did x instead?” and sometimes we just gotta live with our decisions and keep moving on. Believe in better things to come. : P

5 Likes

it’s a very odd relationship the two of you have

1 Like

Shower-thought: You know… I think I’d probably be open to dating aliens, assuming they had clear female humanoid features for the most part. Same with self-aware robot girls. It’d be pretty alright, y’know?

2 Likes

Is it weird that I would like to be in a relationship, but won’t because I think I am not ready yet?