The Relationship Topic

I had moments like that during relationships, specifically because the stress would become too much. The thing is, you can’t keep running. Ready isn’t going to come walking over to you, you’ve gotta catch it. You’ve gotta grab it with your hands and take control of your own fears and anxieties. Your barriers aren’t an indicator that you need to wait. They’re an indicator that you need to bust right through them! Your drill is the one that will pierce through the heavens!

Just don’t mix up ready, barriers, and the girls themselves.

3 Likes

Doesn’t that exist? Sort of?

1 Like

Woah no I’m not doing that. I’m just saying that he has to take care of his “readiness” barrier, and it’s something he’s going to have to do himself. It isn’t going to break itself, and I know that from experience with a lot of things in life (I was a very anxious boy up until my later teenage years). I in no way shape or form support even the mere thought of trying to start a relationship without the mutual want to from both parties. Forcing yourself on someone is just wrong man.

Not yet, there are still ethical barriers getting in the way of robot girls with advanced self-aware AI.

2 Likes

I guess everyone saw Ex Machina. If I saw that movie, I’d have the same reservations.

3 Likes

Really all I did was say “no” when she asked whether I liked her (she said it jokingly, too, so I wasn’t really cued to want to apologize or anything). And since then she hasn’t talked to me. :thinking:

Suffice it to say that my perspective on love is now such that I believe I would become interested whenever someone takes the time and effort to make me like them.

1 Like

I’m thinking of our friend who you had a yu-gi-oh battle with the other night

1 Like

Oh, so it wasn’t a mutual interest. It shouldn’t bother you then if you weren’t interested in the first place, and if you were you shouldn’t have said no. Seems like this isn’t something to be concerned about man.

4 Likes

Id like to be in a relationship but everyone hates me

plus I wouldn’t date anyone now, I don’t like how I look

3 Likes

Self confidence is very important, especially when it comes to dating

Not stopping to think about what you’re doing helps too

1 Like

Advice to live by. Except for that last part. You might want to think, especially if you’re in high school.

3 Likes

True, but like, think before you’re faced with the task, then just do it

1 Like

So, stop to think what you’re doing?

1 Like

u w0t.

You’re cool beans :b

6 Likes

Welcome to the Club! We got a couch over there, a mini fridge upstairs, and a pool table in the basement!

9 Likes

Can I join the club too?

10 Likes

Sure, we’ve got Jackets man

Real talk, I’ve started watching Anime so I’ll have something to talk about with this girl I really like

4 Likes

That depends, does everybody hate you?

They’re the best jackets too, you know, the kind that instantly turns you into some sort of dislikable stariotype!

4 Likes

Applying this to myself, not sure if I’m hated or if my existence is refused to be acknowledged. XP

Seriously though, it’s halfway through the year after moving schools and I know literally nobody.

2 Likes

The Unacknowleged Club is three doors down and to the left, they aren’t quite as cool as the Hated By Everyone Club, they don’t have jackets.

10 Likes