The Relationship Topic

What if you’re half and half?

1 Like

Ah, you are of course referring to the Very Few People Acknowledge Me, But Those That Do Hate Me Club. They’re two blocks over on Excessively Long Names Blvd.

7 Likes

What if I’m only like 54% of that?

3 Likes

Then you have primary membership in the 54% and are honorarily titled in the 46%.

6 Likes

I identify with this club. If my life were a book, I’d be the background character in my own book hahaha

6 Likes

This all sounds very much like a Monty Python sketch.

5 Likes

And here we have a member of the Forth Wall Breaking Club.

8 Likes

And now for something completely different… Relationship update: I’m still single. WOOHOO!

:sob:

7 Likes

^my life

1 Like

Same man

3 Likes

In all seriousness, I’m really glad I’m not in a relationship at my age. It really isn’t necessary and it requires a lot of maturity. It probably feels like torture to some people seeing their friends in relationships, but actually it’s completely worth not being in one at the moment.

4 Likes

Risky road man

14 Likes

Well it’s kind of a hail Mary, (I think that’s a football term)

2 Likes

So it’s a long shot, like it might not work? Or could it be absolutely brilliant?

7 Likes

no he’s hailing a lovely lady named Mary

clearly

9 Likes

Hey, I’m just trying to clarify the consequences of choosing to watch anime for a girl

6 Likes

The girl I liked is leaving the country, meh used to it by now.

5 Likes

It might be, I don’t know, there’s a chance it could work though, and this girl is… Different from others

That’s just bad, luck, wish you the best in the future Blu

5 Likes

So first, make sure that you’re innately different enough for her to take notice of you.

Given you’re on the Message Boards in the first place the odds are in your favor.

7 Likes

That’s what I meant. At least, if she’s different personality-wise then you ought to different personality-wise. You’ll do better that way.

But yeah, the scar’s probably a good sign for someone who’s into “uncommon”.

2 Likes