The Relationship Topic

I’ve fallen in love…

…With Voltron. It’s a great series guys.

12 Likes

I fell in love with this lil guy.

6 Likes

I have an absolutely wonderful girlfriend, and trying to figure out what I want to get her for Valentine’s Day. Trying to stray from chocolates since she won’t be able to receive anything until a month later, and I wouldn’t want them to melt or someone who lives with me to eat them -.-

That, and planning stuff to do if she’s able to make it here in two months. c:

3 Likes

Well this happened last week but I now have a girlfriend. We were friends for a long time so we just decided to start dating.

7 Likes

I’ve noticed that this is usually the time every year that people hook up with someone. Even all of my relationships start around this time of the year.

@Xevins I’m attracted to Protectrons more than eyebots. I just love when you’re sweetly told to ASSUME THE POSITION.

2 Likes

Hooray!

we’ve indoctrinated cronk!

3 Likes

Sigh, I’ve been in a 16 year relationship, and am trying to break it off, but it’s sooo hard, how do you tell loneliness you’re just not into them anymore?

15 Likes

You gotta tell 'em an original joke for once. :wink:

15 Likes

Oh, I thought I was just continuing the joke I made before

Watching people talk about relationships is fascinating. People that are in, or wish to be in relationships are very interesting, and the way they speak about such things is so very odd…

9 Likes

such fascinating creature am i right?

3 Likes

When they use a word that starts with F every 10 seconds it becomes so “magical”

/s

6 Likes

Annnnnd now we have that oh so needed “creepy scientist” perspective.

6 Likes

My gf’s tablet is all cracked and stuff so I got her a new one for her birthday.

5 Likes

Relationships?

Bah!

who needs 'em?

I got Gunpla, LEGO, and a computer.

10 Likes

Everyone’s getting ready for Valentine’s Day. Me? I’ll just be spending the day as a courier, and I’ve gotta finish delivering a small package to a man in a checkered suit. The package in question is waiting inside the big iron on my hip. Though, I’ve gotta say, patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

You see, women are nice and all, but nothing gets me more hot and bothered than a nice set of motorized exoskeletal armor, That Gun, and revenge.

4 Likes

valentines day is coming up but i cant really do anything since my bf is online

2 Likes

Oh great Valentines day is coming up.

I hate reminders.

#Foreveraloneclub.

/s

1 Like

Ah yes, they live in the basement of the Unacknowledged Club, but are far cooler than their upstairs neighbors as they do in fact have jackets. Still not quite as cool as the Hated By Everyone Club, although many members have duel membership in both, making them extremely elite.

yay for throwbacks to two month old jokes. Don’t get It? Scroll up.

9 Likes

That’s a close to 2 year old joke now

I’m living proof of this.

My best friend is my armor.

8 Likes