The Relationship Topic

That’s my favorite holiday. It happens 4 times a year.

1 Like

happy “I don’t want to look at The Relationship Topic on the TTV Message Boards because I am afraid” day!

6 Likes

*Tuesday.

5 Likes

My girlfriend sent me lovely flowers, and I drew her a Valentine’s Day card and sent her a Limited Edition VDay ■■■■■ from one of the bands she enjoys.

We’re gonna watch a movie together tonight~

1 Like

Well being a single sponge on this day is kind of pretty hard, and all I ever do is played Super Mario 3D World.

Happy “I’m so glad I’m not in Economics today” day.

most of you don’t need to know why

2 Likes

My mum got me chocolate and that’s all I wanted.

5 Likes

Mum got me a Guncannon.

or, at least, allwed me to get one for Valentine’s Day.

'Cause God knows that she’d be the only one to get me something =P

4 Likes

^ This.

1 Like

My mom gave me some TMNT chocolates

They tasted pretty good actually

1 Like

I got a bag if kisses at my local drug store. it’s the closest I have to having a kiss in valentines day. :cry:

1 Like

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword might be girlfriend simulator you guys are looking for… because she’s always conveniently “away”. :wink:

Well, I wish you two all the best, and have fun on the site I guess

So guys, prepare to worship me as a romance god, I have created the most romantic date ever. We’re going to stand at opposite ends of a field and shoot each other

What? Are you going to play paintball or something?

1 Like

Yep, we normally play counterstrike and I asked her if she’d like to play paintball (It’s kind of a reversal of Skill level, I’d never played counterstrike till I played with her, she’s never played paintball)

I’m into the nerdy kinda girl but I absolutely love girls that like my interests and passions. Those girls are hard to find nowadays

1 Like

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaitwaitwaitwait.

there’s another girl on the boards?

Le Gasp!

1 Like

Huh? Idk what you mean

1 Like

oh .-.

well then,

misread your sentence, and assumed you yourself was a girl.

Idk what you meant by another girl, I’m a guy

Ohhhh sorry bro

Edited for Double Post - Slime

If you have any confusion about what a Double Post is, check out this topic here!

11 Likes